All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching the Worlds segment for the 5th time I sensed a little irony when the commentators were talking about feeling "the strong electricity in the building" when GT came back out onto the floor after Bangkok's performance...thank goodness the electricity was on ;) haha whether they new about the power outage before or not, I got a kick out of it!

Since I don't know how to edit my post, I may add, that it's pretty impressive F5 went from 4th last year to 1st this year. I wonder what the biggest place jump a team has ever made from year to year or even day 1 to day 2?!
& Next year, I know for sure both F5 and Sr Elite are losing 12-15 seniors (not sure about WCSS) so it's going to be anyones game :D

In 2006 Stars were 4th, in 2007 they started there 3 years of Gold.

I would!!!!!:cool::D;) I would love to see every division, even if only for about 30 sec's or something... Maybe like the top 3 in the divisions! and some highlights of some other teams, why not? But of course $$$ is involved so I would imagine that would be expensive!
They charged people $25 to get in a day! I am sure that they made more than enough money lol.

I actually thought that the broadcast was much better this year than it was last year. I think they will probably move towards a longer broadcast as the cheerleading world continues to grow.

I love that they have started to show more of the awards ceremonies too. Seeing everyone's reactions is the best part. :)

Back