All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not in that post, but obviously I misunderstood the reply of yours I quoted. In no way was I trying to be rude, I simply did not (still don't) understand what you were saying, which I thought would have been obvious to you given my reply to your post (and your reply to lolsmileyface's reply). Instead of explaining yourself or pointing out my misunderstanding you simply responded in an immature fashion...ironic don't you think? :chillpill:

It's not that hard to go back & read. I have nothing to prove or explain to you. Just be adult enough to admit your own mistake & move on. Good bye.

Actually, it's not near as good as UCA. The crowds at UCA are much more manageable, therefore, making it a better viewing experience.

The comment was about the size and impressiveness of the venue, not the viewing experience.

Frankly, I would much rather the whole thing be in Atlanta at the GWCC, which was the first plan back in 2004 anyway.

The comment was about the size and impressiveness of the venue, not the viewing experience.

Frankly, I would much rather the whole thing be in Atlanta at the GWCC, which was the first plan back in 2004 anyway.

Is that place big enough?

Is that place big enough?
Big enough, YES. Quality enough, NO.

Setting a bunch of chairs on a convention center floor and putting a floor up on a stage does not make a good venue.

The ARENA at the Dallas Convention Center is the place that would need to be replicated to have a good quality cheer arena.

Big enough, YES. Quality enough, NO.

Setting a bunch of chairs on a convention center floor and putting a floor up on a stage does not make a good venue.

The ARENA at the Dallas Convention Center is the place that would need to be replicated to have a good quality cheer arena.

Phillips arena!

Phillips arena!
Phillips arena or any NBA arena would probably do the trick. Great seating, lots of seating etc. The only issue I can see is the need for multiple venues going on simultaneously. If you think the complainig is bad about milk house vs jostens, just wait til you see the complaining about Phillips vs GWCC.

Maybe Phillips arena and the Ga Dome and then everyone can trade shirts inside the GWCC.

Phillips arena or any NBA arena would probably do the trick. Great seating, lots of seating etc. The only issue I can see is the need for multiple venues going on simultaneously. If you think the complainig is bad about milk house vs jostens, just wait til you see the complaining about Phillips vs GWCC.

Maybe Phillips arena and the Ga Dome and then everyone can trade shirts inside the GWCC.

Why not the GA dome and have routines on either side?

Why not the GA dome and have routines on either side?

Suspect the cost. But I'm all for Atlanta, or maybe Mount Airy. I think everyone minimizes the revenue stream the combination of Disney and USASF generates. Hot Lanta would have to cough up some perks.

Suspect the cost. But I'm all for Atlanta, or maybe Mount Airy. I think everyone minimizes the revenue stream the combination of Disney and USASF generates. Hot Lanta would have to cough up some perks.

Depends on what you consider a perk. If you need parks I guess Six Flags would suffice. I just never bother to visit Micky, but I am most likely in the minority.

I see you are really pushing for this, but I don't see how it will happen before 2014

No i'm actually not really pushing for it because I don't want to see worlds away from Disney. It is just something that those aruging for more time need to think about once the contract is up in 2014. There is a difference in FSN and ESPN as far as the amount of people who watch each channel. The problem that may come from moving Worlds to FSN would be that less people would be watching with wouldn't help the popularity from the outside world grow. I'm not sure everyone would be up for ditching ESPN for a channel many people don't even get in their TV package and doesn't hold the prestiege of ESPN.

Personally the 1 hour thing doesn't bother me if they would just alternate the divisions more each year. I love small senior and large senior but why must they get so much airtime each year? The thing I loved about this years show is that they actually showed an International team so that people can get a chance to see how cheer is growing around the world.

Personally the 1 hour thing doesn't bother me if they would just alternate the divisions more each year. I love small senior and large senior but why must they get so much airtime each year? The thing I loved about this years show is that they actually showed an International team so that people can get a chance to see how cheer is growing around the world.

I guess it boils down to entertainment. They rarely show coed divisions in any broadcasts on ESPN except for college nationals. I think cheerleading with ALL girls may be more impressive and appealing to the masses? Maybe allgirl cheerleading is more entertaining to the outside world. Who knows. Why were only all girl teams selected for this CNN documentary. How about the documentary with GT, WC, and CA back in the day.

I guess it boils down to entertainment. They rarely show coed divisions in any broadcasts on ESPN except for college nationals. I think cheerleading with ALL girls may be more impressive and appealing to the masses? Maybe allgirl cheerleading is more entertaining to the outside world. Who knows. Why were only all girl teams selected for this CNN documentary. How about the documentary with GT, WC, and CA back in the day.

True, I guess it just bugs me because I tend to enjoy the Coed divisions more than all girl.

I also think that Documentary from the 90s had a small part dealing with the coed team at Gym Tyme. *could have been a different youtube video I was watching though.

Back