All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is my big question for those who want more coverage. Would people rather get more coverage and be on FSN or stick with the hour and stay with ESPN? I just don't see ESPN budging anytime soon with the hour they give. FSN gives more air time but doesn't have the prestiege that ESPN does.
I see you are really pushing for this, but I don't see how it will happen before 2014

UCA also uses Indiana Jones, be careful what you wish for. But yes, I do agree adjustments should be made.

In 2008, Worlds used Indiana Jones, and then switched to the Jostens Center after it was completed in 2009.

In 2008, Worlds used Indiana Jones, and then switched to the Jostens Center after it was completed in 2009.
Yes, I am fully aware. The reason I re-brought this up is bc of those that complained about the cost of attending Worlds at the Indian Jones theater. 25$ seems like nothing if you gotta pay to get into Indiana Jones ( I wanna say its at least 60$ per day, and I'm low-balling)

I know. I caught my own mistake right after I posted that. I could have edited my post, but I didn't. It's no biggie. I'm not perfect. Mi spelllingg errer obiviouusly dident cause U to misundurstanddd me. You just assumed something else & replied before reading what I replied to. Anything else Mrs. Applebee?

Not in that post, but obviously I misunderstood the reply of yours I quoted. In no way was I trying to be rude, I simply did not (still don't) understand what you were saying, which I thought would have been obvious to you given my reply to your post (and your reply to lolsmileyface's reply). Instead of explaining yourself or pointing out my misunderstanding you simply responded in an immature fashion...ironic don't you think? :chillpill:

Not in that post, but obviously I misunderstood the reply of yours I quoted. In no way was I trying to be rude, I simply did not (still don't) understand what you were saying, which I thought would have been obvious to you given my reply to your post (and your reply to lolsmileyface's reply). Instead of explaining yourself or pointing out my misunderstanding you simply responded in an immature fashion...ironic don't you think? :chillpill:

would you just zip it?

And that Amy, we know that you were a gymnast, and your SOOOO freaking amazed that people can tumble together, and be synchronized, so please shut up and let me watch these routines in peace, ahhh these "commentators", I can't...
She says the same thing EVERY SINGLE YEAR. I knew it was coming and I was waiting for her to say it hahahah.

that commercial they shot, when everyone had to be quiet and than go all crazy....is it anywhere online? my friend and i wanna see if we're on and how insane we look:)

anyone know if they show it on espn america? i didnt had it last year, but i bought that channel especially for cheer, so far i havent seen anything yet:(

From what I saw the commercial they shot was used in the crowd footage. I saw my self when I stood up and clapped during the commercial shots be used right in the beginning just before champion in the small sr went up. It's the only time I got up and cheered like that. Except when the top 3 Lrg Sr 5 the whole arena was on their feet.

For the sake of people watching who don't know the sport, I thought they did a relatively good job. The comparisons to gymnastics might make it a little easier for others to understand how difficult this thing is. And let's face it, they're aiming to pull in the same demographic that would watch gymnastics. They didn't show Worlds just for US.
I agree the show was good for the average person to watch...the only thing I would have liked to hear was the commentators to stop talking so much. The average person can be drawn to the TV just from our music! Give it a rest Amanda and let us listen to the routine for a few seconds.

pot..kettle
how very mature of you :rolleyes:

regardless, I apologize that your inability to form completely coherent sentences might have caused me to misunderstand your post. I wasn't signaling you out...if I wanted to do that I would have simply quoted one of your many posts w/spelling and or grammatical errors...btw, it's fair, not fare.

I normally would have left this alone...but I really hate when people point out other people's grammar/spelling mistakes and then spell something wrong in the post. So...its "singling you out" not "signaling." If you're going to go on a grammar crusade, please check yours before you post.

Back