All-Star *worlds Predictions(lrg Sr 5 Division 2010)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree that it is entirely too early in the season to predict who the top 5 are going to be. I just know I love CEA's routine the best. The tic tocs are solid, the running and standing tumbling is insane and the pyramid is off the hook. I have been a die hard panther fan forever, but as of now I don't see them in the top 3. FCA is great but just a little sloppy, which I am sure will only get better with time, and F5 was the same old routine different year. SS probably has the most difficult routine thus far, but the routine doesn't get me as excited as CEA's. I think this is going to be one of the most competitive years in Large Senior!

dubblefullforever said:
I agree that it is entirely too early in the season to predict who the top 5 are going to be. I just know I love CEA's routine the best. The tic tocs are solid, the running and standing tumbling is insane and the pyramid is off the hook. I have been a die hard panther fan forever, but as of now I don't see them in the top 3. FCA is great but just a little sloppy, which I am sure will only get better with time, and F5 was the same old routine different year. SS probably has the most difficult routine thus far, but the routine doesn't get me as excited as CEA's. I think this is going to be one of the most competitive years in Large Senior!

same old routine?? i BEG to differ. thank you!

I love Shooting Stah's the routine doesnt excite me too much.. its a cute routine stack'd talent as always..

f5 just have always loved since day 1 that i layed my eyes on this girls. music always attention grabbing and routine always flashy and fun so much too look from them stunts so visual love it. running tumbling nothing but doubles WOW!

Senior Elite has such a great routine this yr such an improvement from last yr as we all know the pyramid is insane, stunts stand out to me the most from this division.

Panthers will deff be up there they always are i like there music this yr beside the v/o in the pyramid dance is sooo good insane formations and visuals in their they always have amazing tumbling.

FCA looooks sooo much better then last yr.. cant with for those double ups!
a little sloppy but they've only hit the mat once so its understandable cant wait to see them later on.

TOP 10 for me:
Random order

Marlins
Pits. Superstars
World Cup
Super Seniors
CEA
Maryland Twisters
Cheer Athletics
Desert Storm
Maryland Superstarz
FCA

JMO i havent seen any other Lrg 5.

What about katz?

CheerNerdDcMw said:
Why cant people focus on current things like Dallas and Jamfest and Cheersport, Worlds is in April. . . . :(

Ha ha because we are bored. My gym is closed for the holidays and I have been home from work since 1 pm. :p

my predictions based off of what i have seen.

1. CEA
2. World Cup
3. Cheer Athletics
4. Maryland Twisters
5. FCA
6. FAME
7. Desert Storm
8. Pits. Superstars
9. Marlins

i think the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th place teams will depend on who performs the best

judging off of the previous years at worlds, i don't think the top 6 in large senior even with the new editions is going to be THAT different. but seeing how we're already on the topic of predictions what's everyone's opinion on worlds 2031? i have a front runner in my mind but i wanna hear everyone else's opinion...

heyyimabby said:
my predictions based off of what i have seen.

1. CEA
2. World Cup
3. Cheer Athletics
4. Maryland Twisters
5. FCA
6. FAME
7. Desert Storm
8. Pits. Superstars
9. Marlins

i think the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th place teams will depend on who performs the best

i agree with 1-5 but i just dont know the order i feel like anyone of them can take it :scratch: :scratch:

*Worlds Predictions(Large Senior 5 Division*

HeyimA said:
My thoughts are its wayyyy to early.

As of right now I'd say its between Stars and CEA.

ditto. too early for me but deff between stars and cea

I deff agree that its gonna be CEA and Stars but there is something about stars routine to me that just seems so perfect...F5 n Panthers i think will battle it out for 3 and 4 they always come out for worlds. Then FCA and Marlins for 5 and 6, and i think both these teams can take the spot of 3 or 4 depending on who hits and who doesnt.

it's definitely too early to predict team placement but i definitely think at this point it's a toss up between shooting stars and senior elite

If Worlds were tomorrow,
1. CEA
2. WCSS
3. FCA
From 4th on is a toss up for me. IMO, Panthers, F5, Tsunami, and Fame could even place 3rd depending who hits. I still believe FCA is going to shake up this big 4 streak and I also believe they could even place higher then 3rd if they hit clean!

Well I would've edited to add, but can't edit! Panthers always clean up nice so I'm not counting them out of the top 3 either!

Back