All-Star *worlds Predictions(lrg Sr 5 Division 2010)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

World Cup! After watching the videos they have the key to be strong in each area. Plus the routine is just fun to watch. All the other routines are just skills to music. They are awesome, but World Cup just makes it look effortless on top of being very entertaining.

All previous competitions do not matter, all of the teams listed will get a bid; they are all evenly matched, who wins will be determined by whose routine appeals to judges and the audience and who is the cleanest on both days at Worlds. Last year it was WC, but it is anyone game. You really can't call any rankings.

a0159945 said:
All previous competitions do not matter, all of the teams listed will get a bid; they are all evenly matched, who wins will be determined by whose routine appeals to judges and the audience and who is the cleanest on both days at Worlds. Last year it was WC, but it is anyone game. You really can't call any rankings.

EXACTLYYYYYYYY!! It doesnt matter what you predict, Its about what happens day 2 at finals on the floor!

at present, its Sr Elite for me. First time I saw their routine my jaw dropped & they'v hit it everytime since day one! none of the other routines have had that effect on me, but like worlds 08/09, anything can happen on the day. FCA really impressed me too. its anyone's game, but i think i'm rooting for CEA personally! but stars, F5, panthers will be up there no doubt!

Not necessarily placement predictions, but I have a comfortable feeling about who my Day 2 teams will be:
Stars, F5, Senior Elite, Superstars, FAME, FCA, Marlins, Desert Storm, Panthers, in no particular order. Plus maybe one of the other teams like Katz or Cheer Corp (i think that was their name). They were both decent, but I don't think any of the new teams besides Marlins really have a chance at being able to pass up the experienced vets of this division.

at first i was in love with CEA but once i saw a newer video of WC i was torn!
If all teams hit perfectly :
1.CEA/WC ( both very creative and entertaining)
2.CEA/WC( such a hard choice!)
3.F5<3 ( not a very visual routine compared to ^)
4.Panthers ( havnt seen much of them)
5.FCA( love thier music)

im confused on why people are saying desert storm in the top ten. in vegas they went against 9 small senior teams and i think placed 6? correct me if someone knows otherwise please. they were the only large who were put into the division.

worldofcheer10 said:
5.FCA( love thier music)

im confused on why people are saying desert storm in the top ten. in vegas they went against 9 small senior teams and i think placed 6? correct me if someone knows otherwise please. they were the only large who were put into the division.

cause, in all honesty, you don't have to be all THAT good to make it to day 2 in large senior. You have to be able to hit with a somewhat difficult routine, which I think they can do. At least that's my view on it.

worldofcheer10 said:
5.FCA( love thier music)

ds is good but they just need to clean up there routine !! or i dont see them top 10

Stars 1st
CEA is a very close second , but the only good thing about their routine is their stunt and pyramid , whereas Stars grabs your eye at every part of the routine .
3rd place is a huge toss up for me .
FCA has the potential to get that spot , not any higher i don't think unless there are some big mistakes on the part of Stars or CEA
F5 has all the skills to hit and get top 3 no problem
Panthers , as of right now , I've only seen them in a very bad performance , but the routine is pretty good and they will turn around by NCA
as for after 6th , im gonna say fame

chyeeaaa69 said:
Stars 1st
CEA is a very close second , but the only good thing about their routine is their stunt and pyramid , whereas Stars grabs your eye at every part of the routine .
3rd place is a huge toss up for me .
FCA has the potential to get that spot , not any higher i don't think unless there are some big mistakes on the part of Stars or CEA
F5 has all the skills to hit and get top 3 no problem
Panthers , as of right now , I've only seen them in a very bad performance , but the routine is pretty good and they will turn around by NCA
as for after 6th , im gonna say fame

We must not be looking at the same routine?? lol :scratch:

Back