All-Star *worlds Predictions(lrg Sr 5 Division 2010)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Underestimated said:
heyyimabby said:
my predictions based off of what i have seen.

1. CEA
2. World Cup
3. Cheer Athletics
4. Maryland Twisters
5. FCA
6. FAME
7. Desert Storm
8. Pits. Superstars
9. Marlins

i think the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th place teams will depend on who performs the best

i agree with 1-5 but i just dont know the order i feel like anyone of them can take it :scratch: :scratch:

ahh same! this year is gonna be sooooooooooooooo close!

Fierceshouter said:
I deff agree that its gonna be CEA and Stars but there is something about stars routine to me that just seems so perfect...F5 n Panthers i think will battle it out for 3 and 4 they always come out for worlds. Then FCA and Marlins for 5 and 6, and i think both these teams can take the spot of 3 or 4 depending on who hits and who doesnt.
AGREED

1. CEA/FCA
2. CEA/FCA
3. WCSS/F5
4. WCSS/F5
5. CA
6. FAME
7. MARLINS
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

JMO when i saw FCA i was HOOKED. They have came along so much since last year and they could definitely take the title, but none of the big competitions have happened yet so we'll just have to wait and see. Uhh April needs to come around fast.

if worlds were tomorrow based off of what i have seen and only of what i have seen i would say.

1. CEA
2.FCA
3.World Cup
4. F5
5.Panthers
6. Fame

and those are the only teams i've seen but CEA has it for me they are simply amaizing their routine never stops and it is jam packed and filled wih skills. it never gets old i love it.

1 CEA
2 World Cup
3 FCA
4 Panthers
5 F5
6 Fame

This is based on what i've ssen so far :)

1. CEA
2. F5
3. Stahsss
4. Panthers
5. FCA
6. Marlins
7. Fame
8. Pittsburg supastasssss

im pulling for F5 and CEA obvvv! lol :maryland: id be happy with either one winning and thing both theyre routines could take them to the top and still do not understand why ppl are counting out the ladies of F5, theyre NOT done.

ilovecheer222 said:
dubblefullforever said:
I agree that it is entirely too early in the season to predict who the top 5 are going to be. I just know I love CEA's routine the best. The tic tocs are solid, the running and standing tumbling is insane and the pyramid is off the hook. I have been a die hard panther fan forever, but as of now I don't see them in the top 3. FCA is great but just a little sloppy, which I am sure will only get better with time, and F5 was the same old routine different year. SS probably has the most difficult routine thus far, but the routine doesn't get me as excited as CEA's. I think this is going to be one of the most competitive years in Large Senior!

same old routine?? i BEG to differ. thank you!
agreed to differ. lol and also i beg to differ on that also i think CEAs routine is way more difficult, and F5 following. theyre routine is great this year!

Whoever hits day2 out of the top5 is what is going to determine it.. i mean yeah we can predict things but its all about making it count when its supposed to IMO

TDD2010 said:
Whoever hits day2 out of the top5 is what is going to determine it.. i mean yeah we can predict things but its all about making it count when its supposed to IMO

Yeeeeesss...!!!

my dream top 5:

1. cea!!! <3333
2. panthers
3. f5
4. world cup
5. fca or fame or marlins depending on who hits.

i am a ridiculous cea fan and always have been and i really think they can take it this year! also, panthers always get better as the year progresses and i am a fan of them as well. f5 is really great this year and could probably even get better than 3rd, granted they hit.. world cup is amazing and packed with difficulty this year. i just feel that the whole division has so much difficultly. nothing against wc, they are amazing..i guess i just get tired of them winning. :O mean, but honest.

WC
CEA
FCA
F5

I think WC is just so strong in every area - just need a better pyramid. CEA - amazing stunts & pyramid, but i feel like their form in tumbling is a little weak. FCA - i think they are gonna surprise everybody! Love F5 but just feel like they are missing that WOW factor. But it still is early & a lot could change. All in all - i think any of these four are contenders.

Back