All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MDcheerldr20 said:
1. Cali/ICC
2. Cali/ICC
3. Top gun
4. CEA

Cali and ICC really stood out to me this year. Cali's choreography has always been very interesting and innovative.. i love watching them perform. I love their dismount to the splits.
ICC has amazing tumbling this year.. and their stunting has really improved also, if they clean it up they will be greattt.
Top Gun looks great also, but the only part of their routine that really WOW's me is their first element in the pyramid, and all of the standing fulls in the beginning - i heard that they dont all standing full though? not really sure about that..
CEA looks great too.. the video i saw of them wasnt that great.. very messy. but when they clean it up.. they will be amazing also!
This division is so hard to predict!
hmmmm, we seem to agreeeee, twinssssss(no biased ness)

inspiringyou said:
MDcheerldr20 said:
1. Cali/ICC
2. Cali/ICC
3. Top gun
4. CEA

Cali and ICC really stood out to me this year. Cali's choreography has always been very interesting and innovative.. i love watching them perform. I love their dismount to the splits.
ICC has amazing tumbling this year.. and their stunting has really improved also, if they clean it up they will be greattt.
Top Gun looks great also, but the only part of their routine that really WOW's me is their first element in the pyramid, and all of the standing fulls in the beginning - i heard that they dont all standing full though? not really sure about that..
CEA looks great too.. the video i saw of them wasnt that great.. very messy. but when they clean it up.. they will be amazing also!
This division is so hard to predict!
hmmmm, we seem to agreeeee, twinssssss(no biased ness)

AGREE :)

IMO top gun is simply the best in this division. i just don't see them hitting and not win at worlds.

cheerboy973 said:
IMO top gun is simply the best in this division. i just don't see them hitting and not win at worlds.
I agree, it's extremely difficult to beat Top Gun when they hit.

cheermix17 said:
cheerboy973 said:

tg is really flashy but best belevie calii maxs out the score sheet!!!

love2cheer11 said:
cheermix17 said:
cheerboy973 said:

um... i don't necessarily feel like their stunts max out the score sheet by any means... clearly every other area they do... but they don't do any elite entry... the little straddle around thingy is cool, but not an elite entry, which is required to max out on the nca scoresheet

TOPGUNs Routine is Just Amazing to me!!! I Mean, 90% of the team tumbles!!! plus they have a really nice stunt! there almost unbeatable if they hit! In Calis routine yeah everything hits the score sheet, but nothing has me looking at the routine like omg whats next! idkk its tough but im gonna have to go with ....

1. TOP GUN 2. BULLETS 3. ICC/CEA
4. ???

i think mavericks routine this year is pretty solid...they may not be clean now but i think in time before NCA and worlds they can clean up, i think they have a really good chance this year at worlds. people dont rank them in top because they arent well known or dont have team that is well known like with CEA sr all girl, which is a favorite of mine, but they are just as good as CEA lrg coed i think....but my opinion is worth just as much as anyones, just putting my input.

theoneandonly said:
love2cheer11 said:
cheermix17 said:
cheerboy973 said:

um... i don't necessarily feel like their stunts max out the score sheet by any means... clearly every other area they do... but they don't do any elite entry... the little straddle around thingy is cool, but not an elite entry, which is required to max out on the nca scoresheet

the only "elite" entry TG has in their stunts is 5 "switch ups" the other 6 do that full twist around to the ground...where CALI has 11 arabian rewinds & 11 half or 1 1/2 downs to a straddle, so i think we can say that they both have an "elite" entry to the stunts if your gonna consider TG's stunt entries "elite"...just sayin'

k.woow said:
theoneandonly said:
love2cheer11 said:
cheermix17 said:
cheerboy973 said:

the only "elite" entry TG has in their stunts is 5 "switch ups" the other 6 do that full twist around to the ground...where CALI has 11 arabian rewinds & 11 half or 1 1/2 downs to a straddle, so i think we can say that they both have an "elite" entry to the stunts if your gonna consider TG's stunt entries "elite"...just sayin'

plus all 11 of calis stunts are tossed to the top without the help of the side base

Ok. Question--

DISCLAIMER: I have no relation to any team in this division.

1. I thought switch ups were technically "advanced' entries not "elite" entries on the score sheet. Is this correct?
2. I thought 'entries' means you END in the extended stunt, you don't end on the ground or below prep level and then go up. That to me (ending below prep level) is a transitional element.

Can someone tell me which is correct. Someone who ACTUALLY knows what they're talking about!

hiyoe6 said:
Ok. Question--

1. I thought switch ups were technically "advanced' entries not "elite" entries on the score sheet. Is this correct?
2. I thought 'entries' means you END in the extended stunt, you don't end on the ground or below prep level and then go up. That to me (ending below prep level) is a transitional element.

Can someone tell me which is correct. Someone who ACTUALLY knows what they're talking about!

are u asking for what it says on the scoresheets or just in general?

k.woow said:
hiyoe6 said:
Ok. Question--

are u asking for what it says on the scoresheets or just in general?

For what it says on the score sheet. The score sheets I'm use to would have me giving more points to Top Gun because they have switch up entries. CA has a lot of transitional elements. I'm not trying to start anything or be in the middle of this discussion but I'm confused a little bit. lol

Back