All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

According to the 2009 Worlds Score Sheet "Top Gun & Cali" would both get in the high 8-10 point range for "Difficulty" in stunts, the USASF worlds score sheet says: "Lv5 Stunts with multiple body positions while in the air. Single or double based with *minimum* required spotters. High level of creativity & variety. Elite Load-in (TG switch ups & Cali's arabian rewinds) Lv5 dismount (both double down) and transitional skills (TG's show n go's in stunts & full twist to ground, Cali's 11 one & a half downs to straddle)". Hope that helps.

also an express up is not a level 5 mount either as it can be done in level 4

cheer4ever said:
also an express up is not a level 5 mount either as it can be done in level 4
in that case the score sheets need to be changed cuz full ups, one and a half ups, one and a quarter ups are ALL level 4!

I thought 1 and 1/2 ups or full ups to a body position were going to be named "elite skills" and you'd need one or the other to max out?

PghxCheer said:
I thought 1 and 1/2 ups or full ups to a body position were going to be named "elite skills" and you'd need one or the other to max out?

So did I. Thats pretty much why I asked that question earlier because I thought you had to have an "elite" entry to max out. Like stretch stretch tick tocks and 1.5 ups and so on... but who knows!

hiyoe6 said:
PghxCheer said:

So did I. Thats pretty much why I asked that question earlier because I thought you had to have an "elite" entry to max out. Like stretch stretch tick tocks and 1.5 ups and so on... but who knows!

i believe u do need something like that, but u also have to understand that EXECUTION scores more than difficulty!!! soo if u have 11 switch ups & 9 of them bobble n arent stable, when the other team has 11 straight up stunts that are solid, the solid stunts may score higher because they executed them better.

tick tocks are allowed in level 4 so they are not a level 5 entry and neither are 1.5 ups or full ups...the full up to a body position or a 1.5 up was the MINIMUM!!

cheer4ever said:
tick tocks are allowed in level 4 so they are not a level 5 entry and neither are 1.5 ups or full ups...the full up to a body position or a 1.5 up was the MINIMUM!!
2 years ago Storm Cheer out of Houston beat a team with double ups. Its not just about difficulty but about execution and performance as well. A double up doesnt make you better than a team unless you have it as solid and clean as your competitors full up. Even then, one section of a score sheet isnt the whole score.

justcheermom said:
TOPGUNs Routine is Just Amazing to me!!! I Mean, 90% of the team tumbles!!! plus they have a really nice stunt! there almost unbeatable if they hit! In Calis routine yeah everything hits the score sheet, but nothing has me looking at the routine like omg whats next! idkk its tough but im gonna have to go with ....

1. TOP GUN 2. BULLETS 3. ICC/CEA
4. ???

i wouldnt say theyre unbeatable. and also just over half the team tumbles not 90%(if your talking doubles). i think theyre 100%(probably difficult to but still) beatable and this whole division is up in the air this year, its always been a deffinate winner almost* but this year id say that this division is pretty much in the air! anyone agree?

i say we get back to the point of this thread and imma say..

1. Cali
2. TG or ICC
3. TG or ICC
4. CEA
5. Mavericks or Fame
6. Mavericks or Fame

and for the reasoning...
Cali beats everyone in tumbling... they have best standing and running so that puts them at the top for that..
they are also clean and put on a show for everyone and give me the most to look forward too..
TG to me is getting overused and doing just what they do every year... the transitions to me seem similar to the past 3 years and the tumbling is good but off timing and sloppy to me... the only part i like is the first pyramid flip up and it doesnt seem at all legal but im not a judge and its jmo.
ICC has been moving up this year... has the most doubles but not necessarily specialties like the other teams... i do think if they hit and everyone throws tho they can beat top gun easily... not at all biased jmo.
CEA has not impressed me at all this whole season. their stunts are the same as last year which im getting bored with and they just seem sloppy.. the routine doesnt have like a flow to it that the other teams do... it just seems like they are all doing what they want and not wat was choreographed..

did u watch the routine? they have most specialties, BY FAR. the girls actually tumble and do specialties... they have 3 back and forth standing tumbling passes that are two to whip double pf ro bhs doubles... and double toe fulls and basically full team one to fulls so yeah, they beat everyone in my book... and after most of those one to fulls are one to full two to doubles.. what team out tumbles them cuz i wanna see! :)

Back