All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ffadicework2 said:
i say we get back to the point of this thread and imma say..

1. Cali
2. TG or ICC
3. TG or ICC
4. CEA
5. Mavericks or Fame
6. Mavericks or Fame

and for the reasoning...
Cali beats everyone in tumbling... they have best standing and running so that puts them at the top for that..
they are also clean and put on a show for everyone and give me the most to look forward too..
TG to me is getting overused and doing just what they do every year... the transitions to me seem similar to the past 3 years and the tumbling is good but off timing and sloppy to me... the only part i like is the first pyramid flip up and it doesnt seem at all legal but im not a judge and its jmo.
ICC has been moving up this year... has the most doubles but not necessarily specialties like the other teams... i do think if they hit and everyone throws tho they can beat top gun easily... not at all biased jmo.
CEA has not impressed me at all this whole season. their stunts are the same as last year which im getting bored with and they just seem sloppy.. the routine doesnt have like a flow to it that the other teams do... it just seems like they are all doing what they want and not wat was choreographed..

i wouldnt say that cali has tumbling...
they only throw 12-15 doubles not including the ppl that tumble twice with the doubles to the front, and they only throw about 7-10 specialties also including the ppl that tumble to the front and remember you dont really hit the scoresheet unless you have majority tumbling! as for standing i dont think they have that either. top gun is on top of tumbling right now. by worlds itll be a completely different game who knows but cali deffinately doesnt have tumbling as of now tho. lol

inspiringyou said:
ffadicework2 said:

1. Cali
2. TG or ICC
3. TG or ICC
4. CEA
5. Mavericks or Fame
6. Mavericks or Fame

and for the reasoning...
Cali beats everyone in tumbling... they have best standing and running so that puts them at the top for that..
they are also clean and put on a show for everyone and give me the most to look forward too..
TG to me is getting overused and doing just what they do every year... the transitions to me seem similar to the past 3 years and the tumbling is good but off timing and sloppy to me... the only part i like is the first pyramid flip up and it doesnt seem at all legal but im not a judge and its jmo.
ICC has been moving up this year... has the most doubles but not necessarily specialties like the other teams... i do think if they hit and everyone throws tho they can beat top gun easily... not at all biased jmo.
CEA has not impressed me at all this whole season. their stunts are the same as last year which im getting bored with and they just seem sloppy.. the routine doesnt have like a flow to it that the other teams do... it just seems like they are all doing what they want and not wat was choreographed..

they only throw 12-15 doubles(TOTAL) not including the ppl that tumble twice with the doubles to the front, and they only throw about 7-10 specialties(out of the total) also including the ppl that tumble to the front and remember you dont really hit the scoresheet unless you have majority tumbling! as for standing i dont think they have that either. top gun is on top of tumbling right now. by worlds itll be a completely different game who knows but cali deffinately doesnt have tumbling as of now tho. lol

i did watch the routine and i also saw a lot of those one to fulls throw layouts...and i think a lot of people would agree with me to say that there are teams that can out tumble cali not even just in this division

inspiringyou said:
ffadicework2 said:

1. Cali
2. TG or ICC
3. TG or ICC
4. CEA
5. Mavericks or Fame
6. Mavericks or Fame

and for the reasoning...

they only throw 12-15 doubles not including the ppl that tumble twice with the doubles to the front, and they only throw about 7-10 specialties also including the ppl that tumble to the front and remember you dont really hit the scoresheet unless you have majority tumbling! as for standing i dont think they have that either. top gun is on top of tumbling right now. by worlds itll be a completely different game who knows but cali deffinately doesnt have tumbling as of now tho. lol

THANK YOU! tg has it going on! and by worlds, this could be another story but as of now, cali has no majority in most of this so, no, they dont really have better tumbling!

inspiringyou said:
ffadicework2 said:

1. Cali
2. TG or ICC
3. TG or ICC
4. CEA
5. Mavericks or Fame
6. Mavericks or Fame

and for the reasoning...

top gun does... standing fulls... no toe fulls or double toe... they have 5 one to doubles to calis 5 two to whip doubles.. 3 of which punch front back... top gun has 5 two to full doubles to calis 7 one to full two to doubles... imo cali maxes out in that... and all those doubles to the front are syncronized and basically all throw from what i can see... and its like half the team hahaha and they have more specialties than top gun i think but its jmo!

oh and they have to throw more doubles than that cuz all 12 girls have a double on the team and i know more than three boys have a double hahahhaa

cheer4ever said:
Id like to know how cali beats everyone in tumbling?
they actually have more tumbling in their routine than most teams, and maybe a lil more than tg

RoyalHighness said:
inspiringyou said:
ffadicework2 said:

1. Cali
2. TG or ICC
3. TG or ICC
4. CEA
5. Mavericks or Fame
6. Mavericks or Fame

and for the reasoning...

THANK YOU! tg has it going on! and by worlds, this could be another story but as of now, cali has no majority in most of this so, no, they dont really have better tumbling!
even the one to fulls isnt majority its only 18!!!! majority is half plus one which is 19 lol one less but still wont get nearly the standing tumbling or running tumbling points of tg or even icc maybe!

ffadicework2 said:
oh and they have to throw more doubles than that cuz all 12 girls have a double on the team and i know more than three boys have a double hahahhaa
]
alot of the girls throw fulls and also either way you flip it its tillnot majority!! which really gives you the edge on the scorsheet

k.woow said:
cheer4ever said:
Id like to know how cali beats everyone in tumbling?
they actually have more tumbling in their routine than most teams, and maybe a lil more than tg
i dont think so they have alot of fulls tg has almost majority specialties icc has almost the whole team throwing doubles, and tg has almost majority standing to doubles same with icc. id say theyre third in the tumbling game bus as of now DEFFFF the cleanest overall

RoyalHighness said:
more tumbling isnt better tumbling.
and i know plenty of people who could out tumble the whole team...
the more of the team you have tumbling(percentage wise) the more points you get. back in the day you got more points for sick skills but not anymore.

top gun does not have majority on any aspect either... the same 5 that do a one to double are the same 5 that two to full double... and as for the rest... what other standing tumbling do they do? two to doubles from the back that like more than half throw a full and the two to whip fulls? i would rather see calis sick back and forths and sick one to fulls two to doubles that are different than the same old two to whip double and one to double. its jmo tho! like im not a judge or anything but i just think they have the edge. they also probly have a lot on their sleeves so just be ready im sure many of the girls... actually i know many of the girls are gonna snap in standing tumbling at worlds... but tg should be good with their boys doing all the elite skills... hasnt really failed them before.

ffadicework2 said:
top gun does not have majority on any aspect either... the same 5 that do a one to double are the same 5 that two to full double... and as for the rest... what other standing tumbling do they do? two to doubles from the back that like more than half throw a full and the two to whip fulls? i would rather see calis sick back and forths and sick one to fulls two to doubles that are different than the same old two to whip double and one to double. its jmo tho! like im not a judge or anything but i just think they have the edge. they also probly have a lot on their sleeves so just be ready im sure many of the girls... actually i know many of the girls are gonna snap in standing tumbling at worlds... but tg should be good with their boys doing all the elite skills... hasnt really failed them before.
the two to whip fulls threw tree to doubles day two so thats 6 plus the 5 two to full doubles so thats 11 plus the 8 two to doubles (most threw day two) is 19. and ALLLLLL those specialties!! im pretty sure they have tumbling

inspiringyou said:
RoyalHighness said:
more tumbling isnt better tumbling.
and i know plenty of people who could out tumble the whole team...
the more of the team you have tumbling(percentage wise) the more points you get. back in the day you got more points for sick skills but not anymore.
i meant skill wise. like, three girls throwing such and such and 5 people throwing this isnt better than team doubles or whatever.

Back