All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ummmm okay. Well, I hate to say it, but I am looking for Mavericks to make some noise. They may not have the name yet of all the other teams, but if they execute I really think they can do some damage. No one has seen Fame either.

Threads like these are why most of us hate prediction threads. Because it never ends up being constructive. Instead, it's people arguing over who is GOING to be the best of the best of the best. And who practices the most and whatever other crap you can spew.

If this thread can't go in a positive direction. Then it just needs to die. Because all this bickering is pointless.

i feel like no one can break the top 3 CALI, TG, and CEA!!!! The order however may change, the TOP 3 WILL NOT! 4 to whatever else....thats another topic. I have seen the videos, and come April, I guarantee those 3 will be the strong powerhouses! If anyone knows anything about this industry, you know how it works. Sometimes its just plain politics!

But see that entire post is just going to stir up drama.

no drama intended, sorry if it does. BUT, I read through the posts and it made me realize that EVERYONES opinions will change over the next 4 months and their fav's will change too. But in the end, no matter what we do, our all star industry is all politics. And I am leaving it at that. Hate on the post if you may, or just take in to consideration what was said and wait till April. I've seen it since day 1, WORLDS 04!

Well to calm this drama down im on a unlimited coed team and we all respect each other and we all are amazing so i think winning is gonna come down to who hits there routine and who is CLEAN!

CDRCoach17 said:
Ummmm okay. Well, I hate to say it, but I am looking for Mavericks to make some noise. They may not have the name yet of all the other teams, but if they execute I really think they can do some damage. No one has seen Fame either.

FAME's been working hard too - those kids have been through a lot, and are looking forward to getting 2009 behind them. Charlotte here we come! I cant wait!

you say those three have had the top 3 spots since worlds 04... what about ga, wildcats, and stingrays when they were in this division. i in no way see it as all politics. some competitions i do but worlds i do not. its not a matter of politics its a matter of whos got what it takes and who hits.

thats not what was said at all. These chain of events and reoccurances have happened in many divisions since 04. Its hard to break into the top 3. thats all. Clearly TG CALI and CEA have not been the top 3 since 04. All three teams worked thier BUTTS off to get to the top 3 and have had a name for themselves for a LOOOOOONG time!

yeah we understand the names but this is now! a new year 2010! those worlds judges dont care about the past they want to crown the teams that really diserve it, and thats not to be said until april!

i agree that they have made a name but i dont agree that its all in the name on ur uniform... although tg, cali, and cea have been out there for a while always in the top spots, they had to start somewhere too. judges aren't going to base their opinions on the name but what each team brings. i agree that those 3 have made a great name for themselves but i dont think its "impossible" to overcome them and have different gyms in those top spots. :)

I think if everyone was to really look at this division and cheerleading itself subjectively you'd all realize there will never be a clear winner. Remember when Top Gun was for sure going to slaughter everyone last year at World's? How did that turn out for us?

Any day can belong to anyone depending on the circumstances. I'm not saying this to downplay everyones predictions but rather to say that those who make predictions are definitely entitled to their opinions and who knows how those will in fact play out.

I wish all the teams in this division luck and especially can't wait to see how ICC continues to do.

WOO_DejaVu_2010 said:
i feel like no one can break the top 3 CALI, TG, and CEA!!!! The order however may change, the TOP 3 WILL NOT! 4 to whatever else....thats another topic. I have seen the videos, and come April, I guarantee those 3 will be the strong powerhouses! If anyone knows anything about this industry, you know how it works. Sometimes its just plain politics!

i think your going to be surprised at worlds when "4 to whatever else" beats your "unbreakable top 3." =]

this is a whole new year, and big things are happening with alot of teams. just for an example...no one everrrr thought TG was going to be beat..look who beat them last year. CEA coed was kinnnnda (not bashing at all) in the dark untill last year and they came out with a BANG at worlds. i dont think your giving all the teams a fair chance this year.

Back