All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

first off, before you read this, I just want to say I personally am a Cali fan. You may not believe it from this post but I like to keep things fair.

Can somebody please tell me, since when is it fair to say Top Gun isn't consistent because they didn't hit perfect at their first competition? Jesus, what kind of chance are you guys giving them???? Nobody told Cali or ICC or CEA, wow that consistency needs work, after their very first competition. and they've competed at what, like, 3 competitions? none of them have competed against each other. You have no idea how Team A is gonna handle the pressure when their butts are on the line and they need to hit perfect against Team B on day 2 in the milkhouse to get a shot at gold. and Top Gun's history says it's gonna take more than a double or two and a super cool pyramid to dethrone that dynasty. Sure Cali won a worlds title, but that wouldn't have happened without a little luck and stunt drop from Jags. Top Gun is yet to be taken down by anyone in that division skill wise if you ask me. maybe I'm crazy, or maybe some of you just need to look past your goggles and see that nobody in this division is yet to prove themselves as a clear winner/leader including Top Gun or Cali.

PghxCheer said:
first off, before you read this, I just want to say I personally am a Cali fan. You may not believe it from this post but I like to keep things fair.

Can somebody please tell me, since when is it fair to say Top Gun isn't consistent because they didn't hit perfect at their first competition? Jesus, what kind of chance are you guys giving them???? Nobody told Cali or ICC or CEA, wow that consistency needs work, after their very first competition. and they've competed at what, like, 3 competitions? none of them have competed against each other. You have no idea how Team A is gonna handle the pressure when their butts are on the line and they need to hit perfect against Team B on day 2 in the milkhouse to get a shot at gold. and Top Gun's history says it's gonna take more than a double or two and a super cool pyramid to dethrone that dynasty. Sure Cali won a worlds title, but that wouldn't have happened without a little luck and stunt drop from Jags. Top Gun is yet to be taken down by anyone in that division skill wise if you ask me. maybe I'm crazy, or maybe some of you just need to look past your goggles and see that nobody in this division is yet to prove themselves as a clear winner/leader including Top Gun or Cali.
this makes SOOOO much sence. like ive neverrrr agreed more on anything on these boards!

ICC and CEA are still in it guys. Things can happen and maybe they will come out and be amazing and we will all be like, what were we thinking?
Every team in the division has a chance, even is some are better than others, or "more known" than others.

inspiringyou said:
PghxCheer said:

this makes SOOOO much sence. like ive neverrrr agreed more on anything on these boards!

AGREEEEEE!

Admin said:
please keep clinging to that raft. I love when people write stuff like that. As if top gun is the only team in the country that is going to work their butts off not only to maintain the skills they attain but to gain more. Yep. Everyone may as well stop working now huh?
you dont have to be RUDE.
and maybe i just BELIEVE in top gun and have my fingers crossed for them, its called an OPINION.

i wasnt being rude and i understand it was your opinion however when you write things like you did it doesnt settle well with me. Its not fair to say top gun is the is going to be more fierce than anyone by then because 1. we arent even at "then(worlds)" yet and 2. unless you have personally been to all the practices of those competing in the unlimited division, you cant say top gun is the only team working hard to become a world champion.

i cant. but i have cheered at many gyms in the division and i have had friends on many teams.
i didnt say they were the only team working hard, i said they were working the hardest because that is my opinion. and fierce has nothing to do with practice.

and yeah, you kinda were being rude.

Back