All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Admin said:
i wasnt being rude and i understand it was your opinion however when you write things like you did it doesnt settle well with me. Its not fair to say top gun is the is going to be more fierce than anyone by then because 1. we arent even at "then(worlds)" yet and 2. unless you have personally been to all the practices of those competing in the unlimited division, you cant say top gun is the only team working hard to become a world champion.

Wham! Get 'em girl!

RoyalHighness said:
i cant. but i have cheered at many gyms in the division and i have had friends on many teams.
i didnt say they were the only team working hard, i said they were working the hardest because that is my opinion. and fierce has nothing to do with practice.

and yeah, you kinda were being rude.

But unless youve seen them all (every unlimited coed team) practice, how can you have an opinion on who is practicing the hardest?

ohhhmycole said:
Admin said:
i wasnt being rude and i understand it was your opinion however when you write things like you did it doesnt settle well with me. Its not fair to say top gun is the is going to be more fierce than anyone by then because 1. we arent even at "then(worlds)" yet and 2. unless you have personally been to all the practices of those competing in the unlimited division, you cant say top gun is the only team working hard to become a world champion.

Wham! Get 'em girl!
i miss you :hug:

Talk about being tardy for the freakin' party. This thread is outrageous. :chillpill: s for everyone! :shock:

YourNewObsession said:
Admin wrote:

seems so far. At least ill get a little preview of amazingly fierce people when jaso...

I can't wait for Jason to get here!!! SO excited!!!
For real I cannot even waitttttt!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TealFan said:
Talk about being tardy for the freakin' party. This thread is outrageous. s for everyone!
This is what happens when you aren't logged on 24/7. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoyalHighness said:
i cant. but i have cheered at many gyms in the division and i have had friends on many teams.
i didnt say they were the only team working hard, i said they were working the hardest because that is my opinion. and fierce has nothing to do with practice.

She wasn't being rude at all. On the other hand, you are being unnecessarily defensive. However you are not alone in this thread. Getting into an argument this early in the season on who is most likely going to win Worlds is ridiculous.

Weezy78 said:
RoyalHighness said:

She wasn't being rude at all. On the other hand, you are being unnecessarily defensive. However you are not alone in this thread. Getting into an argument this early in the season on who is most likely going to win Worlds is ridiculous.

i still think Polar Rocket Buzz Lightgear Express Cheer will be Top 3 if not win!

I think everyone that is bickering on this thread has forgot about a littlee something called execution... which includes technique and synchronization... it's not all about numbers and "who has what", its about "who has what.. and how they DO it!" And also, tumbling is not the only thing that is on the score sheet. Whether TG has better tumbling than CALI or ICC has better tumbling than CEA or whatever the argument may be, the "lacking" team may score higher than the team with the "best tumbling" in any other category on the scoresheet. I think it's safe to say that all 4 of the teams that are being debated all have their definite strengths and weaknesses... strengths that are being maintained and fine-tuned, as well as weaknesses that are constantly being drilled. No one will ever know what changes are being made since the last videos came out, and no one will ever know how hard we're all working at practices to accomodate for those weaknesses and make the strengths even stronger, so it's hard to say. I'm excited for Indy, its gonna be a battle between ICC, TG, and CEA... and then again at Cheersport! (where is CALI during all of this?!) I'm not going to predict anything since I'm on ICC but good luck to all these teams at the upcoming competitions!

Why be sorry? It's your opinion! haha. I don't post that often but sometimes I feel like some people don't have legit reasons for their predictions, or their "reasoning" doesn't make sense. Not directed toward you, just predictions in general I suppose.

lets all just stop fighting over something no one can control. in my mind it will all come down to who hits and when they do it. predictions can never be completely consistent. everyone thought panthers would win in 08 but they fell day 2.. everyone thought top gun would win in 09 but they fell day 2.. its never going to be a perfect prediction... its a matter of who does what and how they hit. so i agree with clo, u dont really know whos going to win until it happens.

where is the love!? :)

Back