All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

why does it list senior medium awards twice, or am i just reading it wrong.
Probably just a typo. I think the first one is supposed to be medium senior coed.

But speaking of awards, I'm kind of upset we won't be able to watch some of them. :( I think those should be included in the $55 lol

It also looks like they're gonna have the World Champions of the other divisions perform again during Large allgirl finals.

I heard today that espn will be filming this session so that's one reason why all the World Champs will perform again. I don't know how true that is though, someone just mentioned it in the line for large senior this morning.

On the same note, does anyone know if I needed to buy a session ticket for session IV tonight or am I ok to turn up and pay on the door tomorrow evening? I definitely saw the line at the box office and decided my bed was a better option. I'm working until 5:45 so won't be going to any other sessions tomorrow, just IV. They haven't made it very clear how it's working and I'm a newbie so everything's an adventure lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Probably just a typo. I think the first one is supposed to be medium senior coed.

But speaking of awards, I'm kind of upset we won't be able to watch some of them. :( I think those should be included in the $55 lol

What awards are we not seeing? Are you talking about the Champions Arena? Last year they added a video feed of that on finals day, so crossing my fingers the same goes for this year.

I hope SE wears their white unis tomorrow. The black on the worlds floor makes them look cluttered, which is odd b/c it didn't seem that way on the floor at nca. And I hope they change the dance a bit, the two back groups are too close together with so many different moves happening.

F5 is an extremely talented team, and I can admit that, but they have always been my "dry toast"
I'm kind of the opposite with them, they always excite me with their routines but then make silly mistakes to blow it. Hope they don't do that tomorrow!

I hope SE wears their white unis tomorrow. The black on the worlds floor makes them look cluttered, which is odd b/c it didn't seem that way on the floor at nca. And I hope they change the dance a bit, the two back groups are too close together with so many different moves happening.

I doubt they could, Jenee just joined right after NCA so she probably wouldn't have one to wear

:cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering: i might want ODY to globe more than i want stars to win. :eek: i said it. or ideally a repeat of 2008 when stars won and ody got bronze. and TG won. and lites (RIP junior worlds) :cloud9:
My CPs are in their division and I feelnthe same way! Love them - they were incredible tonight!

Back