All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did we ever find out why BSB performed an illegal pass? I missed it all together, gonna have to go re-watch!

And after being on the boards & social media all day, it's clear to me that critical thinking isn't taught in school anymore. Kids believe and repeat everything, without logically thinking it through or investigating a little to find out if it is. SE flying home to NC is just one tiny example of this!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm up and sitting at my desk in my office without being late.
My third coffee and still feel like crap.
Guess tomorrow will be way worse :)

But i'm so excited for finals *heart emoji*

After a good night sleep, I've looked over the google doc and HEY

MEDIUM SENIOR: YES F5 I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. PLEASE DO IT TOMORROW AGAIN YAAAAS (but cali aces get your .. together)
IO6 SO HAPPY FOR VIQUEENS HOPE THEY TAKE THE RINGS
Thank you Steel for messing up my entire bracket. I don't have a single placement right (atm) in Large Coed..

Like many others, I'm starting to realize and accept my pretty bracket banner will disappear..

Seriously this- I mean according to the google doc scores and the schedule for tomorrow the team that came in with the lowest score in the IO6 division gets to move on to finals? They came in 24th place jftr...
I know I hate this rule. It's not fair to the teams who actually deserve to be in finals. I get that this is a neat experience for international teams, but there are teams that are talented enough to be in finals but aren't bc of the rule. Every country doesn't have to be in finals IMO.

It should be changed that there should only be a top ten, no matter what country you come from, for the international divisions. It's not fair for teams that actually perform level 5 skills to not make it into finals when a team with full downs and running tucks did. It's not right.

*end of rant*

Part of me wants Obsession to win medium coed, and the other part of me wants SoT to win because they're so so so clean. And then there's Reign who I've been loving all season. I'm so torn.

Last edited:
So based on this I am correct in saying that just the one team got booted out of top 10 for one of us overseas teams? If so I think that's pretty good the top 10 (nearly) all got there purely on the skills they put on the mat today. Clearly the three country rule is no longer needed.

Wait, wasn't there a German Team competing in that division (FFC Braunschweig)? Or am I delusional?

Does somebody want to be a doll and post all teams going to finals in all the divisions? I've been traveling all day so I couldn't keep up.

Despite stunt falls in coed elites routine, I really enjoyed it. Opening is a lot better and cleaners which shows of their attributes. Running tumbling looks messy though as does transitions if they clean those up and hit I'm calling top 3.

So. Guess I missed all the fun of while I unintentionally fell asleep. Even set my alarm for viqueens but when I turned on my live stream they weren't on so my brain gave out again :p I'll have to skip school to catch up on all of this, oops. But on the bright side. All that talk about Belgian waffles made me realize how lucky I am to live here and that I eat those not often enough. So I'm gonna go get one today ( 50 metres from where I live) to celebrate finals day. yay!

Reactions: Ren
Wow I went to bed right after Large Coed and I had thirty pages to catch up on in this thread... I can't imagine what it will be tomorrow !

Back