All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did we ever find out why BSB performed an illegal pass? I missed it all together, gonna have to go re-watch!

And after being on the boards & social media all day, it's clear to me that critical thinking isn't taught in school anymore. Kids believe and repeat everything, without logically thinking it through or investigating a little to find out if it is. SE flying home to NC is just one tiny example of this!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
......WHAT?

Did we ever find out why BSB performed an illegal pass? I missed it all together, gonna have to go re-watch!

And after being on the boards & social media all day, it's clear to me that critical thinking isn't taught in school anymore. Kids believe and repeat everything, without logically thinking it through or investigating a little to find out if it is. SE flying home to NC is just one tiny example of this!

It looked like an accident to me? I don't think he was supposed to do it, the pass looked kinda awkward if you watch the video

@Mamarazzi can probably help with that. Her cp went back in for the athlete, but that's all I know about it

Without putting people's medical business out there, I'll say yes. One of our girls had emergency surgery yesterday morning, but her brave little self is already out of the hospital and will hopefully be able to watch from a wheelchair today!!
Little did compete for the athlete and I couldn't be more proud of this team of 37!

no one gets invited unless they come in the door at WC for tryouts first...... I think one or two that were on stars and others left WC unhappy with team placements.. people come and go at gyms...

Well actually the girl posted a pic of her "invite" on Twitter that was dated 4/21/13..a week before she competed at Worlds with CJA and three weeks before any gym in NJ was holding tryouts.

Well actually the girl posted a pic of her "invite" on Twitter that was dated 4/21/13..a week before she competed at Worlds with CJA and three weeks before any gym in NJ was holding tryouts.
I'm guessing she went there prior to worlds then.. people call all the time and make "secret" visits while shopping gyms for the next season. They fear gyms kicking them off teams prior to worlds if they say anything about leaving the team. It's been happening prior to worlds this year at various gyms already! If you go down there looking to be on certain teams and ask to be evaluated for those teams you will be "invited" to return for those tryouts. Back in the day my CP had plenty of friends on other cheer teams and coaches, etc..say... "oh come cheer with us!" no one put a gun to her head to show up. My guess is if the girl was tweeting a picture of a tryout she was pretty excited about it! Every gym in NJ has had their tryout info out for weeks now so having something dated a week before worlds is not out of the question.

Last edited:
Yes. It is all part of strategy right? University of Oregon likes to run an uptempo offense and just outscore you. U of Alabama likes to have a solid defense and just out muscle you with a solid steady offense. Oregon is a lot more fun to watch but Florida State is a lot more consistent.

Orange's advantage in Large is that Panthers, SE, and WCSS are all trying to win the same way. So they are trying to outdo eachtoher in the same category. Orange is so yang to their yin I think they stand out more and that gives them a bigger advantage.

If 3 teams were all trying to out clean eachother and SE came in and out performed I think they would have an advantage and stand out more.

Fixed it for you ;) :p

Back