All-Star Would You Rather (cheer Style)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would you rather...
Be last pass or center flyer? -Last Pass
Win Worlds or NCA? -Worlds
Get disqualified or come in dead last? -Dead Last
Win NCA and bomb every smaller competition or win every smaller competition and bomb NCA? -Win NCA
Get 100 shimmys from random people or one shimmy from Kingston? -100 Shimmys
Be a cheerlebrity or go under the radar with the talent? -Under The Radar
Go to a big powerhouse gym or a small talented gym? -Small Talented Gym
Have a really awesome uniform or really awesome music? -Music
Have a really close team that loves each other but sucks or a talented team that doesn't bond at all? -Talented

Center flyer
Win Nca
disqualified
Win NCA and bomb every smaller competition
100 shimmies
under the radar
big powerhouse gym
Uniform
A talented team
<3

Last Pass
NCA! I want a jacket!
Dead last
Win NCA
Shimmy from Kingston
Under the radar
Small talented
Both music and uniforms :p

Be last pass or center flyer?
Win Worlds or NCA?
Get disqualified or come in dead last?
Win NCA and bomb every smaller competition or win every smaller competition and bomb NCA?
Get 100 shimmys from random people or one shimmy from Kingston?
Be a cheerlebrity or go under the radar with the talent?
Go to a big powerhouse gym or a small talented gym?
Have a really awesome uniform or really awesome music?Have a really close team that loves each other but sucks or a talented team that doesn't bond at all?

Because I'm bored... would you rather...

Win Worlds or NCA?
Win NCA and bomb every smaller competition or win every smaller competition and bomb NCA?
Have a really awesome uniform or really awesome music?

A really close team that loves each other but sucks or a talented team that doesn't bond at all

Feel free to answer and add more

1) Center Flyer, being a sassy diva in the air > everything
2) Put a ring on it
3) Come in dead last, learn from our mistakes, and use it as motivation for next time
4) Win NCA... is that even a question?
5) THE MIGHTY KING.
6) Under the radar, the whole cheerlebrity thing is getting to be a bit much
7) Small talented gym where it's a family
8) MUSIC. I would work a trash bag with the right music and routine.
9) Less talented team with love any day, lots of talent & no love on a time is no fun

Last pass or center flyer? Center flyer without a doubt!
Win Worlds or NCA? Because I'll probably be on a level 4 team until I quit cheer I'll have to say NCA. If I could make a level 5 team though, worlds definitely.
Disqualified or come in dead last? Disqualified. If I came dead last I'd feel like a terrible cheerleader, but if I got disqualified I could at least dream we'd have won.
Win NCA and bomb every smaller competition or win every smaller competition and bomb NCA? Definitely win an NCA Jacket. I'd give up any title for that! (Other than worlds)
Get 100 shimmy's from random people or one shimmy from Kingston? 100 from random people
Be a cheerlebrity or go under the radar with the talent? Under the radar. I want to be focused on competition day, not be signing autographs.
Go to a big powerhouse gym or a small talented gym? Big powerhouse gym; I'd have more people to look up to.
Have a really awesome uniform or really awesome music? Really awesome uniform definitely!

Be last pass or center flyer? Last pass!
Win Worlds or NCA? NCA, as I am only on a restricted 5 team and would only wanna win worlds if I actually had all the skills to do so!
Get disqualified or come in dead last?Disqualified.
Win NCA and bomb every smaller competition or win every smaller competition and bomb NCA? Win NCA. My dream.
Get 100 shimmys from random people or one shimmy from Kingston? 1 from Kingston!
Be a cheerlebrity or go under the radar with the talent? Go under the radar with talent. Less pressure and less of a chance of my head getting to big.
Go to a big powerhouse gym or a small talented gym? Any gym that is talented and treats its athletes well.
Have a really awesome uniform or really awesome music? Music because its hard to really get into a routine if the music is bad...

Would you rather get a dance Eric little or Luke Johnson?

Would you rather touchdown at nca nationals or at worlds?

last pass
worlds
disqualified
nca
100 random
under the radar
depends on the gym but probably powerhouse
uniform

-Last Pass...
-Worlds
-Last Place... no reason to ever be DQ'd if you follow the rules.
-Hit smaller comps... consistency people!
-If I said something witty enough to get 100 shimmies, it was probably enough to get one from King too... so both.
-No way would I ever want to be a Cheerlebrity... the word alone makes my skin crawl.
-I love me a small gym... everyone loves a good Cinderella story!
-A team that is super close will ultimately be successful... even if they "suck" sometimes!
-Tough one... but uniform. Music lasts all of 150 seconds... you have to walk around in those uniforms all day!
-Eric Little
-NCA

Would you rather be the type of athlete who things come very naturally to but is inconsistent or the type who has to work really hard to get a trick but is super consistent?

Be last pass or center flyer? last pass
Win Worlds or NCA? Worlds <3
Get disqualified or come in dead last? dead last.
Win NCA and bomb every smaller competition or win every smaller competition and bomb NCA? Win NCA
Get 100 shimmys from random people or one shimmy from Kingston? 100 shimmys
Be a cheerlebrity or go under the radar with the talent? under the radar
Go to a big powerhouse gym or a small talented gym? Big powerhouse
Have a really awesome uniform or really awesome music? awesome music
A really close team that loves each other but sucks or a talented team that doesn't bond at all? A really close team. Without a close bond, I don't think a team can ever reach their true potential.

Because I'm bored... would you rather...

Win Worlds or NCA?
Have a really awesome uniform or really awesome music?

A really close team that loves each other but sucks or a talented team that doesn't bond at all

Feel free to answer and add more
Last pass.
Worlds.
Get disqualified
Win NCA and bomb everything else.
100 shimmies.
Go under the radar.
Go to a big powerhouse gym.
Awesome music. This year I have the worst music and an awesome uniform and I guess I have this answer because of this.

Back