All-Star WSF Nationals 2010 - Indy Dec 11-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if i was not snowed in right now and did not have finals next week, my butt would totally be hitchhiking to indy to watch.

It's too bad, cause if you went, we'd force you to re-enact your sig video.

What's the plan for Fierceboard meeting? When is a good time for most?

Not sure. It seems like Friday night might be best, but it might be tough for some athletes to get away from their teams. If anyone wants, pm me and I'll give you my number so you can text. Maybe Saturday lunch time will work.

I know most might want to watch all the L5 teams starting at around 2:30 in hall B (fierce section?). Any other boarders from lower level teams let us know so we can try and cheer your teams on as well.

40 teams Eligible for 12 bids... Who's getting the Paids? Im guessing:

Gymtyme Platinum
Cheer Extreme Small Senior
One of the Gymtyme Internationals

No predictions for this competition... My BUTBT prediction had slurs being thrown around. But I will say I'm driving up to Indy after my ACE teams compete in Birmingham and I'm very excited to see you all on Saturday night/Sunday! Good luck to everyone competing... Praying for much success for all of you :)

Not sure. It seems like Friday night might be best, but it might be tough for some athletes to get away from their teams. If anyone wants, pm me and I'll give you my number so you can text. Maybe Saturday lunch time will work.

I know most might want to watch all the L5 teams starting at around 2:30 in hall B (fierce section?). Any other boarders from lower level teams let us know so we can try and cheer your teams on as well.

Caleigh and I are up for whatever! Can't wait to meet you shark :)

No predictions for this competition... My BUTBT prediction had slurs being thrown around. But I will say I'm driving up to Indy after my ACE teams compete in Birmingham and I'm very excited to see you all on Saturday night/Sunday! Good luck to everyone competing... Praying for much success for all of you :)

See You There.

I agree that I'll be watching level 5s for a while but if any of you are in hall A...Midwest Fashion Large Senior 3 would love to have some fans cheering them on at 5:12!! :)

just a note to those attending WSF this weekend. The weather man is predicting 10 -14 inches of snow on Sunday in the Indianapolis area. Guess my crew will be staying until Monday. Let's hope the weatherman is WRONG!!!

40 teams Eligible for 12 bids... Who's getting the Paids? Im guessing:

Gymtyme Platinum
Cheer Extreme Small Senior
One of the Gymtyme Internationals

Everyone picked the obvious/big name gyms last year and were wrong! So I am think we just wait and see! It's no fun asking for predictions when a big name gym is attending because the always are picked. I want to see an upset!

Remember, difficulty is good, but clean is better!

I am thinking not in any order

GT PINK
GT Platinum
CEA SS

I think The Gymtyme teams come out and kill it for Nick this weekend.. just a hunch.

I agree with slapclapdip. Last year, most people thought it was GymTyme and CEA's game but it went to two Ohio teams that I'm sure a lot of people didn't have predicted. Just shows that WSF wants teams that hit both days, clean (not saying GT and CEA won't be, because I'm sure they'll be great. Just sayin' this towards all teams). Should be interesting to see the teams who do this this weekend. I for one am very excited! Good luck everyone! & don't forget to pack your cold weather clothes/coats!

just a note to those attending WSF this weekend. The weather man is predicting 10 -14 inches of snow on Sunday in the Indianapolis area. Guess my crew will be staying until Monday. Let's hope the weatherman is WRONG!!!

Where did you see this, I haven't seen that!

Just went on weather.com, forecast for Sunday in Indy, a few snow showers only. I hope this is accurate.

I hope that is more accurate as well. Our news here in Southern Indiana (as of this morning) is predicting 10-14 inches in the Indy area.

Back