All-Star WSF Nationals 2010 - Indy Dec 11-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Important tip to anyone flying. Carolina Limousine service does cars, vans, and buses usually much cheaper than a cab.

also one other tip for those driving on I-65 North to Indianapolis...when you get to the bridge that connects Kentucky to Indiana DO THE SPEED LIMIT. It is 55 mph until you get past exit 9 in Indiana. The police hang out on the overpasses to catch the speeders on I65N. Once you get past Sellersburg (exit 9), the speed limit goes to 70mph. just an FYI...

that's a great tip for the drivers besides BE CAREFUL! epecially with the crummy weather.

coming from a place that maybe sees a few flurries every 5 years (not even enough to stick) , this weather is gonna SUCK for me. needless to say Chattanooga doesnt ever get snow...so i hate the cold.

But as for the clean vs difficult...i completely agree. we are going into the competition with a very watered down version of our routine to make sure that we hit everything. However, it is scary going against teams that have an incredibly high difficulty level when you are competing a watered down routine.

And i am down for a meeting. I will be there Friday afternoon till Sunday night.

I know most might want to watch all the L5 teams starting at around 2:30 in hall B (fierce section?). Any other boarders from lower level teams let us know so we can try and cheer your teams on as well.

My CP and I will definitely be in Hall B to watch the level 5 teams in the afternoon, but if anyone wants to come out and cheer for UA Monarchs mini 1, bright and early at 9:30 in Hall A, I know they'd love to have a huge cheering section.

We are heading to WSF on Friday (Mar 11) and I was just wondering how you liked it?

WSF Indy is their Nationals and is close to 200 teams with Worlds Bids. I would guess its very different from any of their regionl ones.

There is probably a thread started for the competition you are asking about or you can start one.

cheysmomager said:
We are heading to WSF on Friday (Mar 11) and I was just wondering how you liked it?

@cheysmomager I'm confused, what's the name of the competition? I don't see a WSF comp till the 19th

@cheysmomager I'm confused, what's the name of the competition? I don't see a WSF comp till the 19th

I am sorry!! My retarded self is running on very little sleep and didn't pay close attention to everything. We are not going to WSF, we are going to WSA in New Orleans Mar 11 & 12.

Sorry!
rolleyes.png

cheysmomager said:
I am sorry!! My retarded self is running on very little sleep and didn't pay close attention to everything. We are not going to WSF, we are going to WSA in New Orleans Mar 11 & 12.

Sorry!

That makes sense. There is thread for that comp already started. http://fierceboard.com/threads/wsa-nationals-new-orleans-louisiana-march-12-13-2011.12225/

Just so you know, there are a lot of people associated with special needs teams that would appreciate you not using that word to describe things.

Back