All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rich, I'm not going to argue with you about this. It's clear that you have it out for Cheer Extreme (even your facebook status today was directed at them). You're not judging them (fortunately) so let those who do judge them JUDGE them. And, let it go already - talk about :deadhorse: you have to let it go!!!!
the key to get someone to stop talking is to stop replying to them, if you dont wanna hear him.... dont reply maybe?

Rich, I'm not going to argue with you about this. It's clear that you have it out for Cheer Extreme (even your facebook status today was directed at them). You're not judging them (fortunately) so let those who do judge them JUDGE them. And, let it go already - talk about :deadhorse: you have to let it go!!!!

I don't want to get into this fight...but that is slightly creepy.

pot-kettle.jpg

Fight starting again? Who would have though :deadhorse:

Senior Elite looks TONS better

Hey, thanks for posting this view. Just back from practice. Good progress. Injuries better, impressed with the improvement. Baskets all together and some more transition improvement, skill work and conditioning. Dance is starting to look pretty darn good, these kids are the best dancers we have had in my opinion. Well, have a good night everyone.

That's it. Thank you Friend! So happy for them. They did great.
You're welcome my friend!!! They most certainly did and I'm so proud of them!! Your daughter helped fill me in via texts since we weren't able to make it :(

I heard from everyone how good the event was!! Arghhh!!! Well at least I got to see some good videos and so proud of many of the girls whom I hold dear (including your daughters)!!

roflbot-URad.jpg

I don't want to get into this fight...but that is slightly creepy.
Yeah, at first when I saw it, I was like "seriously?" in my head. You know at first I thought it a bit creepy too, but then I realized it was just kinda sad bc it shows part of your true character. He's an adult too, not some 15 year old kid. I guess we should be flattered we're on his mind so much that he can't help but continue to talk about us, watch our videos, post about us on his fb, etc. He probably has SE's routine memorized more than I do.

Back