All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.;) I think it has something to do with stepping over vs pushing off and elevating. But I'm not a rules guy, and I would have everyone doing triples and double backs if up to me.
ahahah i hear you! i just wasnt sure, people say stuff all the time haha

I really wish people would shut up about her anyways. SHE IS HUMAN just like anyone else. She's aloud to mess up shes aloud to have off days in flying. Shes had a full for years, just because it's in a routine this year doesn't mean she just got it. Shes tumbling for HER not to please the HATERS.

Sorry if this offends anyone but I had too.

Could the fierce girl on Junior Elite who does the cartwheel double please reveal yourself? I'm obsessed with you.

. Her cartwheel double is nothing in comparison to the rest of her skill set. She is 10 years old, and is the real deal! I have seen video floating around of a double back she did on the floor by her self this week. I am betting that is a name you will hear a lot next year.. :)

Please don't post names.

How so? I'm not well-versed in my rule illegalities (by the time I get the hang of the system, it's rule change time again!)..
It is? I thought just the thing in the pryamid was illegal not what they do in the stunt. I would ask for you to explain but it probably isn't best in this thread...

It even states in the rules the exact thing they are doing and how to do it to make it legal. Clearly no one bothered to glance at the rules.

I feel like SE's new routine flows more smoothly & showcases their skills much better. And I'm still in love with SSX.

I assume this is because it is back to the same routine layout they've been using.
hah wow i didn't even notice it was the same layout again! when i first saw last years routine i immediately thought of the 2010 layout but seeing this routine for the first time i really didnt notice until you pointed it out cause i just thought of how much better it looked. i think these changes make it flow better overall because compared to the first routine they put out it just didn't seem right & didn't seem like it would set out to be a strong enough routine.. even if it's the same layout it's definitely a more competitive routine. whatever works i guess? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think what I'm trying to say is thanks for the attention and opinions about Maddie good and bad, but her time is short and she is moving on soon. This is about a coach, staff and team trying to make themselves good enough to compete with the best in the world, and I for one am proud of the staff and team for their efforts. They have come a long ways in a short time and have a ways to go but their progress is interesting and they have a shot. It is not a coincidence that great teams seem to show up around great staffs.

[quote="cljacks99, post: 471755, member: 4515. Her cartwheel double is nothing in comparison to the rest of her skill set. She is 10 years old, and is the real deal! I have seen video floating around of a double back she did on the floor by her self this week. I am betting that is a name you will hear a lot next year.. :)[/quote]
She is FIERCE! Can't wait to watch her improve over the years!!

I just watched that and I was like YOU! Small child! Allow me to obsess over your adorability and awesomeness!
She has a full punch double, 1 1/2 thru to double, and the list goes on... She is the sweetest child. She is as tough as nails and will try anything the coaches ask of her! My little one is lucky to have her as a friend and teammate.. :)

Latest posts

Back