All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She has a full punch double, 1 1/2 thru to double, and the list goes on... She is the sweetest child. She is as tough as nails and will try anything the coaches ask of her! My little one is lucky to have her as a friend and teammate.. :)
do you know if she is staying at raleigh or kville next year? she'll be senior aged, i wonder which gym she will go to!

She has a full punch double, 1 1/2 thru to double, and the list goes on... She is the sweetest child. She is as tough as nails and will try anything the coaches ask of her! My little one is lucky to have her as a friend and teammate.. :)
can't wait to see her on senior elite possibly in the next couple of years.
she'll be unstoppable by then :)

. Her cartwheel double is nothing in comparison to the rest of her skill set. She is 10 years old, and is the real deal! I have seen video floating around of a double back she did on the floor by her self this week. I am betting that is a name you will hear a lot next year.. :)

Please don't post names.

Sorry.. just got excited for a second, lol.

I really wish people would shut up about her anyways. SHE IS HUMAN just like anyone else. She's aloud to mess up shes aloud to have off days in flying. Shes had a full for years, just because it's in a routine this year doesn't mean she just got it. Shes tumbling for HER not to please the HATERS.

Sorry if this offends anyone but I had too.

Your post won't offend anyone because I'm pretty sure everyone that was posting about her tumbling was backing her up.. I don't think anyone said anything about her just getting it or anything.. I was actually the first to write the comment and said in the ROUTINE. I was pointing out to all the "haters" that complained about it forever and ever.. well, now you have nothing to say. They can't just say she's only a good flyer, she is a true all round (in the routine & competition) level 5 athlete.

Your post won't offend anyone because I'm pretty sure everyone that was posting about her tumbling was backing her up.. I don't think anyone said anything about her just getting it or anything.. I was actually the first to write the comment and said in the ROUTINE. I was pointing out to all the "haters" that complained about it forever and ever.. well, now you have nothing to say. They can't just say she's only a good flyer, she is a true all round (in the routine & competition) level 5 athlete.

....:stupid: I think my own post confused me..#iblameitallonstudyingforfinals
i just mean you wont offend us because we support her. :confused:

@StarshipTrooper , I wish Maddie the best of luck with Morehead!! I know it is extremely difficult to get and so very prestigious. I thought about applying when I was in high school, because UNC-CH is my dream school, but I knew I didn't really have a chance.

Am I the only one that is tired of @imrichhowboutu on this thread? Like let it go already!
Courtney knows what she's doing dude, and you're the most unbiased person to be commenting on them when it comes to technicalities.

Furthermore, if my information "serves" me correctly - you're just getting into Safety Scoring for the USASF & currently are working for CHEER TECH competitions, last time I checked Senior Elite (nor World Cup nor Maryland Twisters were competing at that caliber competitions) so shhhhh already!

Am I the only one that is tired of @imrichhowboutu on this thread? Like let it go already!
Courtney knows what she's doing dude, and you're the most unbiased person to be commenting on them when it comes to technicalities.

Furthermore, if my information "serves" me correctly - you're just getting into Safety Scoring for the USASF & currently are working for CHEER TECH competitions, last time I checked Senior Elite (nor World Cup nor Maryland Twisters were competing at that caliber competitions) so shhhhh already!

The safety rules her teams have violated are black and white. Unbiased or not, I can read and see with no difficulties.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The safety rules her teams have violated are black and white. Unbiased or not, I can read and see with no difficulties.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Rich, I'm not going to argue with you about this. It's clear that you have it out for Cheer Extreme (even your facebook status today was directed at them). You're not judging them (fortunately) so let those who do judge them JUDGE them. And, let it go already - talk about :deadhorse: you have to let it go!!!!

Back