OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When you educate new cheerleaders on 'your hair is fried your lips are dried and your makeup is running'

-When the girls on your high school team have no idea when you attempt to talk about cheer gossip with them. . . “whats so great about the world cup and extreme cheering”
-when all of your best friends are from other towns, and your dad gets excited whenever you hang out with people actually from your town. . . .
-your mom’s best friends were all met through your gym : )
sooooooo me!

when you almost dread hearing a new popular song on the radio by katy perry/britney/lady gaga because you know at the next competition every team is going to have it in their music

- when my 2 children get into a convo about cheerleading... son- "So are you going against those Stingrays this weekend?" daughter "yupp, we are! Cause it's Dallas weekend!" something like this!
- when my husband goes to the airport and the flight attendants ask why there's glitter on him, and he points to our daughter!
- when your daughter ask for more cork board for her bow wall.

- when my 2 children get into a convo about cheerleading... son- "So are you going against those Stingrays this weekend?" daughter "yupp, we are! Cause it's Dallas weekend!" something like this!
- when my husband goes to the airport and the flight attendants ask why there's glitter on him, and he points to our daughter!
- when your daughter ask for more cork board for her bow wall.

My dad is always wondering about all the sparkles and sequins that get on his clothes!! xD It's funny yet depressing b/c he put my sparkly spankies (BOTH MY BLUE AND GREEN PAIRS) in the dryer :( I'm so sad!!

Back