OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
if your a flyer and you have little "finger" bruises on your calf and shin from your amazing backspost holding you up!!
or at least red marks from your backspot for the next ten minutes ;) my flyers make me squeeze their ankles so much!

but, also you know you're a cheerleader when the only time you use youtube is to "stalk" other teams

when you say " 1,2" before lifting a table up
when you through random objects in the air & catch them like your flyer
when your always doing your routine even when your in public
when your singing cheer music & voice overs all day
when you do heel stretches, scorpions, scales & pretend to fly in public
when you feel comfortable going into a crowded public place in your uniform & bow
when you tell people that are laughing at you, & think cheer leading is stupid " hey , i can do a backflip, what can you do a foward roll? oh wait you can't even do that "
when you constantly fight with people about how cheerleading is a sport
when you can run in gym class because you learn how to breathe right because you have to do a routine & everyone else just wants to walk
when you trip & you get up right away & smile, like you would in a routine
when you can do back handsprings anywhere
when your really loud & outgoing
all you think about is the national coming up this weekend & your counting down the days :)

omg i love sooooo truee !! lol

---half of your clothes are from competitions
---you can name a squad from almost every state
---you have an email account just for cheerleading
---most of your texts are from teammates or use cheer terms
---all of your school papers have to do with cheerleading
---your new years resolution is 2 hit a stunt or pass
---you teach ur bf cheer terms
---when you stand on a chair to reach something &u put your hands down like bases shoulders are there
---almost all of your youtube favourite vids are cheerleading
---your "family" on facebook are your teammates​
---your always googling how to improve your cheerleading:)

you get shoe marks on your arms, legs, and face from catching flips gone wrong in stunnts/pyramids.

(I have a nice blue and purple on goin on right now on my thigh.. when it happened there was litterally a 4 inch blob of bright blue on my leg from all the blood rushing to that spot.. not gonna lie it was actually super cool hahahah)

When you hear the song "Higher" by Taio Cruz and it goes "I feel like I could touch the sky" and you scream ORLANDO. Did this in the mall today.

-When you do full ups, heel stretches, and bow and arrows while wating for something heating up in the microwave
-When your teacher asks to turn the strange music down (cheer music lol) when you listen to your iPod in class (guilty ;))
-You have more soffee shorts than denim shorts
-You know what team alot of the fierceboarders are on/coach/used to be on
-You have bows all around your room
-When your mom asks to stop looking up cheer videos on youtube and to go eat dinner
-More than half of your playlist is cheer music
-You mention something about worlds and your non cheer friends just look at you until you say...nevermind :oops:
-You have a whole drawer for t shirts from competitions you competed at
-All you wear to bed is soffee's and gym shirts
-You're constantly on fierceboard!
-You are always looking forward to practice
-If you get up from a chair/sitting down and you whine because you're sore and people look at you weird and wonder why you have bruises on your legs and arms
-You can immedialy say what team and season when listening to cheer music
-When you have more pictures of you and your cheer friends on facebook than your school friends

-When you do full ups, heel stretches, and bow and arrows while wating for something heating up in the microwave
-When your teacher asks to turn the strange music down (cheer music lol) when you listen to your iPod in class (guilty ;))
-You have more soffee shorts than denim shorts
-You know what team alot of the fierceboarders are on/coach/used to be on
-You have bows all around your room
-When your mom asks to stop looking up cheer videos on youtube and to go eat dinner
-More than half of your playlist is cheer music
-You mention something about worlds and your non cheer friends just look at you until you say...nevermind :oops:
-You have a whole drawer for t shirts from competitions you competed at
-All you wear to bed is soffee's and gym shirts
-You're constantly on fierceboard!
-You are always looking forward to practice
-If you get up from a chair/sitting down and you whine because you're sore and people look at you weird and wonder why you have bruises on your legs and arms
-You can immedialy say what team and season when listening to cheer music
-When you have more pictures of you and your cheer friends on facebook than your school friends
hahahaahah i do all of these things!!!!!

- You realize you're sitting next to other people on your squad so you randomly start yelling out a cheer and they join in.
- You tumble in P.E. and get yelled at.
- You totally ignore what the quote of the day in English class says and write something about cheerleading.
- You go places and randomly start doing a cheer and people look at you like you're crazy.
- You teach your non-cheer friends cheers and dances whether they want to learn them or not.
- You'd rather go to practice than anywhere else.
- Cheerleading is on your mind 24/7
- When you get hurt, instead of resting it for a few weeks, you take a warm shower an put some ice on it and you're good. Can't miss practice!
- Instead of swimming in pools, you stunt.
- Randomly do a lib while standing around in a store.

- You realize you're sitting next to other people on your squad so you randomly start yelling out a cheer and they join in.
- You totally ignore what the quote of the day in English class says and write something about cheerleading.
- You go places and randomly start doing a cheer and people look at you like you're crazy.
- You teach your non-cheer friends cheers and dances whether they want to learn them or not.
- When you get hurt, instead of resting it for a few weeks, you take a warm shower an put some ice on it and you're good. Can't miss practice!

Story of my life lol...

Always.

Back