OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When you're driving and the car in front of you is a F-150, but really all your eyes see is the "F5" part and you begin to sing their mix.
I did this also when I opened my refrigerator and there was Pink Lemonade and thought of Gymtyme Pink Ladies and began to do their stunt sequence.

:)

When you're driving and the car in front of you is a F-150, but really all your eyes see is the "F5" part and you begin to sing their mix.
I did this also when I opened my refrigerator and there was Pink Lemonade and thought of Gymtyme Pink Ladies and began to do their stunt sequence.

:)

when i'm jealous of your name on here.

When you can bench more than most boys in your grade.

OMG!! I was just wondering if you knew my daughter??? This year she's a 7th grade cheerleader but she is more solid, has more muscles, and is in better shape than most of the High School Football players!! After the first pep rally when they introduced the football teams I told her I was worried they may try to recruit her for quarterback!! lol

if your a flyer and you have little "finger" bruises on your calf and shin from your amazing backspost holding you up!!
or at least red marks from your backspot for the next ten minutes ;) my flyers make me squeeze their ankles so much!

but, also you know you're a cheerleader when the only time you use youtube is to "stalk" other teams

Back