All-Star Youth 4...nca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even so, it might be worth it just to be able to compete against someone, especially since you said they could do harder stunts.

Where we live, they wouldn't get any competition at the Y5R level either until NCA and that would be like feeding them to the dogs. I've kinda wished they would've let them compete all year as Y5R and then just drop to 4 for NCA just so they could get the experience of competing their fulls. Who knows, maybe they could have really upped their tumbling ability had they been practicing for level 5 since May. But, it is what it is I guess. :-/

Where we live, they wouldn't get any competition at the Y5R level either until NCA and that would be like feeding them to the dogs. I've kinda wished they would've let them compete all year as Y5R and then just drop to 4 for NCA just so they could get the experience of competing their fulls. Who knows, maybe they could have really upped their tumbling ability had they been practicing for level 5 since May. But, it is what it is I guess. :-/

:eek: Sandbagging!!!!! Not allowed!!! :p

:eek: Sandbagging!!!!! Not allowed!!! :p

Haha! I was waiting for someone to say that! lol However, I would say this team would definitely NOT be sandbagging considering they wouldn't be able to score in the level 5 range for anything but stunts. lol No standing tumbling, no baskets, no pyramid at level 5, just stunts and a hand full of fulls. ;)

I am so amazed by all Twist&Shout teams this year!! This might be my new favorite gym!!!

Twinkles will be at NCA. Youth 5 restricted but they are a large. Either level it does not work for you. Its a whole lot of exhibition . Good luck. They look great.

Back