All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

even though these are high school uniforms .. I wanted to post in allstar because I want everyone to see them -- I am in LOVE !

GK made out 2013 competition uniforms for THE Brooke High School Bruins in Wellsburg, West Virginia:)

qabyna5a.jpg

Something about having two stars on the chest area (regardless of exact placement) is a big no to me...

The Brooke uni looks like they are trying a little too hard. I see what they were trying to do, but it just doesn't all come together for me. I think it's the stars, belt thing, and crazy neckline/shoulder area that are driving me insane. Tweak those and I think I would like it more....not that my opinion matters. As long as the team likes it, who cares.

even though these are high school uniforms .. I wanted to post in allstar because I want everyone to see them -- I am in LOVE !

GK made out 2013 competition uniforms for THE Brooke High School Bruins in Wellsburg, West Virginia:)

qabyna5a.jpg
ve2u8y6u.jpg

Remove the star in the middle of the chest (there are already the two in name so why have another?)
Remove the swirl on the skirt
And get rid of the dark green arm so it matches the other and then I will probably love it.

But as long as you guys love them then that's all that matters. Do all schools from that area hve such flashy uniforms? Or is it just a Brooke thing?

I feel like Brooke is trying to make fetch happen with their uniforms and it's just not happening. If you use only one element from the uniform, you could have made some cool designs. All together.. not so much. A + for effort in trying to be creative.

qabyna5a.jpg
ve2u8y6u.jpg

What's with the weird hybrid skort?
I feel like whoever made these wanted every thing they could get. The belt, the cutouts, one shoulder, high neck/choker, more cutouts, shoulder strap...:confused:

Maybe we are missing the point with the Brooke uniforms. Maybe they are intentionally mocking several styles, knowing that they are just that good competitively that it really won't matter.:)

Just a light moment y'all.

What's with the weird hybrid skort?
I feel like whoever made these wanted every thing they could get. The belt, the cutouts, one shoulder, high neck/choker, more cutouts, shoulder strap...:confused:

It's the Franken-uni! Sorry. I have to give Just-a-Mom credit for that one.

I don't have anything nice to say about the uniform. I hear the girls are fierce though!

It's the Franken-uni! Sorry. I have to give Just-a-Mom credit for that one.

I don't have anything nice to say about the uniform. I hear the girls are fierce though!

I know a lot of people won't believe this, but I really do try to be nice. It just looks like about 4 uniforms Frankensteined together. It's too much. Too many things.

Make the sleeves match, take off that little thing connecting the collar to the chest, lose the stars and the belt. Oh I don't even know.

If the girls love them and quite frankly Brooke could perform in anything and be fierce... Then so be it.

Back