All-Star 2012 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

K ignore the triple post, but also ignore the fact that I mentioned floor for Alicia, guess I missed the memo that she's not competing floor (excuse me while I cry)
I LOVED her floor. I thought it was odd though that she had a fhs vault and yet she always had such trouble with that stupid front layout connection. They probably have nothing to do with each other, but I'm like 'Woman, why can't you go forward?!?'

Is anyone else upset that Peng Peng Lee (CAN) is injured? I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the Visa's but still...

From what I hear she'll be fine to compete in London, but I could be wrong. Honestly, Canada's best right now has to be Ellie Black. First woman ever (I believe) to compete a 2 1/2 through to triple, and amazing on beam.

From what I hear she'll be fine to compete in London, but I could be wrong. Honestly, Canada's best right now has to be Ellie Black. First woman ever (I believe) to compete a 2 1/2 through to triple, and amazing on beam.

she made a statement that she's done for London but will start UCLA in the fall

Okay I love this thread so much.
My Wishful Team:
  1. Jordyn Weiber
  2. Aly Raisman
  3. Alicia Sacramone
  4. McKayla Maroney
  5. Nastia Liukin
I honestly think that Martha would take 1 out of 3 bars scores being average in exchange for every other routine in finals to be phenomenal. I think that the only other girl that has a shot to make the team is Gabby, but she is way too inconsistent.

My thoughts:

Wieber
Aly
Douglas...
I believe Ross
I expect those to be the top 4 all a rounders and useful if they just hit this next 8 meets... I think the last spot will be between Finnegan, Nastia (only if she does amazing), or Sloan (who's coming in and looking strong on bars and floor, our weakest and lowest scoring events). Maroney would have to beat one of those AA's to have a chance.

wow.. I edited my last post for a very in depth analysis.. but I took too long and wouldn't let me post... maybe tomorrow.

K ignore the triple post, but also ignore the fact that I mentioned floor for Alicia, guess I missed the memo that she's not competing floor (excuse me while I cry)
im going to cry too. i love her floor so much

Jordan-When she is on, best in the World
Aly-Shaky at times but has the "it" factor that can't be replaced
Gabbie-Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she post high score at the World Championships but was listed as "alternate"?
A Sac-Just a MEAN gymnast, attacks, aggressive, experienced and will punch you in the face "if asked"

Nastia-The "Secretariat" of gymnastics. Based on bloodline alone she is pure. Her gymnastics is breathtaking. Does she have the time to be back 100% idk but her bars and beam at 50% are still worth taking.
We Win!
Side Note: Chellsie M. GO AWAY! Your BORING

I've met Alicia, and she is hilariously funny and very "real". She is not the "cookie cutter gymnast"....you know the ones that say "I just want to go out there, hit my routines and have fun"....girl comes to win. I think that Marta will put her on the team from a leadership/motivation standpoint. Although Nastia is the same age, and similar accomplishments-Nastia's personality just isn't the leader that Alicia is, and that's what this young team will need, a momma bear, when they get into the fight.

I've met Alicia, and she is hilariously funny and very "real". She is not the "cookie cutter gymnast"....you know the ones that say "I just want to go out there, hit my routines and have fun"....girl comes to win. I think that Marta will put her on the team from a leadership/motivation standpoint. Although Nastia is the same age, and similar accomplishments-Nastia's personality just isn't the leader that Alicia is, and that's what this young team will need, a momma bear, when they get into the fight.
I see them both as leaders just in their own, different ways. Alicia - more vocal, more aggressive, more "fight". Nastia - lead by example, inspiring, always so well composed, experience.

Back