All-Star 2012 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still just mad at A Sac. Don't hate me, but I hold a grudge haha. Nastia just does it for me...she is so graceful and executes at the highest level. I hope it all works out for her...and the U.S.!

This may be a dumb question..but will the Visa's be on TV?
I looked and it appears to be coming on Sunday afternoon... I think from 4-6? The men are being aired on Saturday. I'm assuming it's NBC also, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I looked and it appears to be coming on Sunday afternoon... I think from 4-6? The men are being aired on Saturday. I'm assuming it's NBC also, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right. I set my DVR last night

Pretty sure that will be finals for both men and women, so no day 1 unless it's online?

Side note, she's not American, but Catalina Ponor is my girl-crush. That woman is AWESOME.

The website says it'll be on Friday as well, but on Universal which of course I don't get (thanks Comcast) so I'll be waiting till Sunday. This is copied from the website:

Visa Championships June 9-10
June 8 - 8-10 p.m. - Women - Universal Sports - LIVE
June 9 - 1-3 p.m. - Men - NBC - LIVE
June 9 - 8-10 p.m. - Men - Universal Sports - Re-air
June 10 - 4-6 p.m. - Women - NBC - LIVE
June 10 - 8-10 p.m. - Women - Universal Sports - Re-air

Everytime Universal airs something on TV, it is usually available on their website as well. Especially since some cable providers dropped them, mine being one of them. I remember how upset i was that i wouldn't be able to see gymnastics on TV again.

from universalsports.com
2012 VISA CHAMPIONSHIPS

Event starts: June 8 2012 @ 8:00 pm ET

The road to the 2012 Olympic Games in London continues in St. Louis, Mo., with the 2012 Visa Championships at Saint Louis University’s Chaifetz Arena. Twenty-four senior women, representing 15 states, are scheduled to compete, including Nastia Liukin and Jordyn Wieber. This stream will be FREE.
  • LEARN MORE about this event; our online coverage will run Friday from 8-10pm ET, Saturday from 1-3pm ET, and Sunday from 4-6pm ET (subject to change)
Watch Live | Universal Sports | Year-Round Coverage of Olympic Sports & Athletes

from universalsports.com
2012 VISA CHAMPIONSHIPS

Event starts: June 8 2012 @ 8:00 pm ET

The road to the 2012 Olympic Games in London continues in St. Louis, Mo., with the 2012 Visa Championships at Saint Louis University’s Chaifetz Arena. Twenty-four senior women, representing 15 states, are scheduled to compete, including Nastia Liukin and Jordyn Wieber. This stream will be FREE.
  • LEARN MORE about this event; our online coverage will run Friday from 8-10pm ET, Saturday from 1-3pm ET, and Sunday from 4-6pm ET (subject to change)
Watch Live | Universal Sports | Year-Round Coverage of Olympic Sports & Athletes
Excellent. All times I'm NOT working. HUZZAH!

Emily Jane how do you watch it from the Uk?
USA gymnastics usually uploads videos onto YouTube so I watch them on there, and other users sometimes upload the official coverage or their own videos a couple of days later. I haven't had much internet access for the last couple of days so I haven't been able to see if the official web coverage will work in the UK.

USA gymnastics usually uploads videos onto YouTube so I watch them on there, and other users sometimes upload the official coverage or their own videos a couple of days later. I haven't had much internet access for the last couple of days so I haven't been able to see if the official web coverage will work in the UK.

Ok thanks :)

The event is broadcast from the USA Gymnastics webpage. Not sure if that works over there.

RICH! I'm obsessed with gymnastics so this thread is just fine to me!

I have been talking about this for months... I have NO idea who I want on this team! There are so many potential players that it just SUCKS that there are only 5 spots... pretty much the only thing I'm sure of is that Kaitlyn Ohashi should probably just go ahead and be a year old... can we make that happen? Thanks.

Back