All-Star 2012 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This whole coed division thing is confusing the heck out of me.
Who is competing is what division this year; and what are the changes made for next year? O.O
PLEASE help?!

I'll be sad with Large Senior is gone, it's the only reason I follow All-Stars. I love all the hoopla regarding Shooting Stars, Senior Elite & F5! To me, they are the best and most interesting teams in this sport.
I hear what you're saying :D
The coed teams are amazing and all, but I think the all-girl teams are really incredible because they the true strength of us girls! <3 It's easier for guys to do all that crazy stuff, but when you see girls who can do skills just as amazing as that, it really says something :) :)

i would kill to see cali have a medium senior or spirit have one and OWN IT.

With medium requiring 6 boys and now actual coed stunting I could see SOT doing this. It would be large limited from now just minus the 4 boys and 2 girls. Here is to hoping Brad reads! haha

i have a quick question, and don't hurt me if this has been asked before, but why isn't senior open a division at worlds?

i have a quick question, and don't hurt me if this has been asked before, but why isn't senior open a division at worlds?

Basically, because it's not a "full" level 5 division. Because it has different limits, it's supposed to be used as a stepping stone for level 5, for those teams who aren't ready for the bid divisions, but have fulls. Worlds is supposed to be the best of the best in cheerleading, and SO5 is more of a training for regular level 5.

Basically, because it's not a "full" level 5 division. Because it has different limits, it's supposed to be used as a stepping stone for level 5, for those teams who aren't ready for the bid divisions, but have fulls. Worlds is supposed to be the best of the best in cheerleading, and SO5 is more of a training for regular level 5.
kk i now understand thanks!

Back