College 2013 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you actually a psychic then?

I'm a huuuuge UK fan but I am SO happy for Memphis! They deserve it!

Not psychic, just breaking down the routine.

Pretty big upset. But congrats to UK and Alabama for finishing in the top 3.

Not psychic, just breaking down the routine.
When UK dropped I thought Memphis could have edged ahead but I have absolutely no concept of difficulty etc. Memphis looked clean AND difficult to me but I have no idea what would have scored higher.

Pretty big upset. But congrats to UK and Alabama for finishing in the top 3.

Yes and no. There are plenty of old UK, Morehead, and College UCA staffers on Memphis. I am pretty sure they are responsible for the new rule that says you can only compete for 5 years at a Varsity event. They had some major talent.

Yes and no. There are plenty of old UK, Morehead, and College UCA staffers on Memphis. I am pretty sure they are responsible for the new rule that says you can only compete for 5 years at a Varsity event. They had some major talent.

I was thinking the same thing. Its sort of unfair when you have guys close to 30 with years of experience competing on your team.

From the video I saw Memphis wasn't clean in any sense of the word. Two dropped stunts and a hands down?

I think they hit their finals routine. The routine in the world division which they won earlier today wasnt clean and a few missed stunts.

Yay for Memphis... a couple cheerleaders that cheered for APSU last year and cheered at CCE were on that team and me and my daughter think the world of them! Such awesome kids!!

I was thinking the same thing. Its sort of unfair when you have guys close to 30 with years of experience competing on your team.

"sort of?" That's insanely unfair. Every other NCAA sport limits participants to five years, of which you can play four.

"sort of?" That's insanely unfair. Every other NCAA sport limits participants to five years, of which you can play four.

I didnt want to be too harsh or have people think I was trying to take away from Memphis victory. Ive been a UK fan since 2002 and have no personal connection to any team but its not really fair when you see guys who competed years ago. I know UK has a rule that you can only compete a total of 4 years.

I didnt want to be too harsh or have people think I was trying to take away from Memphis victory. Ive been a UK fan since 2002 and have no personal connection to any team but its not really fair when you see guys who competed years ago. I know UK has a rule that you can only compete a total of 4 years.

I understand, haha. I've loved UK cheer for a long time too.

At what point does a person simply say enough is enough? You can't be a 20 year old forever. How does someone who's thirty explain to their friends that they're about to go compete against 18 year olds?

Back