College 2013 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

love UK and Bama, but i am soooooo happy for Memphis. I'm sure that memory and feeling they had when they heard they were the new national champions is not one they are going to forget!!!

I understand, haha. I've loved UK cheer for a long time too.

At what point does a person simply say enough is enough? You can't be a 20 year old forever. How does someone who's thirty explain to their friends that they're about to go compete against 18 year olds?

I agree but we only had a problem with it when it affected our outcome. They didn't cheat and the new Varsity rule makes building an allstar super team again impossible.

RESULTS:

Mascot Open Division:
1st- University of Delaware "YoUDee"
2nd- Tennessee Tech University "Awesome Eagle"
3rd- Mineral Area College "Kirby"
4th- University of Montana "Monte"

Mascot Divsion 1A:
1st- University of Minnesota 'Goldy Gopher"
2nd- Auburn University "Aubie the Tiger"
3rd- University of Wisconsin "Bucky Badger"
4th- Louisiana State University "Mike the Tiger"
5th- University of Colorado "Chip"
6th- Michigan State University "Sparty"
7th- The Ohio State University "Brutus Buckeye"
8th- University of Iowa "Herky the Hawk"
9th- Arkansas State University "Howl"
10th- University of Tennessee "Smokey"

All Girl Partner Stunt
1st- Hofstra - Monique, Arianna, Kaitlyn & Brittany
2nd- Morehead State-Maddie, Melissa,Taylor, Emily
3rd- UAB - Mallory, Janessa, Toya & Kathleen
4th- Hawaii PacGenevieve,Amanda,Malyssa,Somer
5th- Univ of Alabama-Jessi, Ashley, Tucker & Clarke
6th- NC State - Abigail, Megan, Allison & Morgan
7th- Univ of South Florida-Jessica,Jenny,Nikki,Jenna
8th- Wilmington - Amanda, Alexis, Gabby & Mary
Way to go Monique 1st All Girl Partner Stunt, Hofstra! and congrats on your 4th ring!

Btw your team was great. My dad couldn't stop talking about how he thought you guys should win.
Oh awkward that i thought u were a coach lol but thanks that means alot! we put in the hardwork like every other team down there and are happy with 2nd place..you guys looked good also and were very nice!

Oh awkward that i thought u were a coach lol but thanks that means alot! we put in the hardwork like every other team down there and are happy with 2nd place..you guys looked good also and were very nice!
Thank you. We were by no means perfect. But it's the first time my school has made finals which was the our goal this year and we were happy with that.

Back