All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My summit team. Crazy to think the majority of these girls had NO tumbling what so ever, and couldn't even hit preps. 1st Place wild card winners, 9th place in Semis. Highest score of the year with a 97.67. First year gym and first year of cheer for most of these girls. We were .2 away from finals, which was so crazy to hear. See you next year Summit!!

The Official Site - Varsity.com - We Are Cheerleading
ETA: If you watch the Wildcard video, During our full group elite stunt section, we had a timing error in tumbling that nearly caused a group to miss the stunt so i bailed on my tumbling pass and ran to the back to scream counts at them.
ETA: I'm the girl in pyramid who is just hand holding on the left.. I can hear me counting haha.

My summit team. Crazy to think the majority of these girls had NO tumbling what so ever, and couldn't even hit preps. 1st Place wild card winners, 9th place in Semis. Highest score of the year with a 97.67. First year gym and first year of cheer for most of these girls. We were .2 away from finals, which was so crazy to hear. See you next year Summit!!

The Official Site - Varsity.com - We Are Cheerleading
ETA: If you watch the Wildcard video, During our full group elite stunt section, we had a timing error in tumbling that nearly caused a group to miss the stunt so i bailed on my tumbling pass and ran to the back to scream counts at them.
ETA: I'm the girl in pyramid who is just hand holding on the left.. I can hear me counting haha.
Just watched the video, so awesome that you thought to run over there and help your team [emoji7] props to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right. People only paid for the live stream. This is USASF's version of the "free VOD" they said they'd be offering after the competition.
So does this mean that the VOD from 2008 forward is no more? I loved going back and watching my favorite old routines sometimes when I was bored...

the synchronicity of this team is so spot on. if they were any more in sync, id say they were a programmed hologram.

japan kawasaki bambis lvl 3 summit semis

japan kawasaki bambis lvl 3 summit finals

how did they place? amazing

the synchronicity of this team is so spot on. if they were any more in sync, id say they were a programmed hologram.

japan kawasaki bambis lvl 3 summit semis

japan kawasaki bambis lvl 3 summit finals

kelly-rowland-gif.gif

Back