All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh boy. I don't think I've ever seen SE that messy. Did they try to change things in their routine and it didn't quite work or was it just an off day? Knowing them it will be cleaned up by the time we see them again.
I think we've all been doing this long enough to know that one of those days where everything just goes wrong happens to every team. It just happened to be SE today. But I have no doubt that this is just one of those times and not indicative of anything else.

I feel bad for those girls though. I think we've all ether been there ourselves it watched our kids be there and it's heartbreaking. Hugs to all those girls!!!

I think we've all been doing this long enough to know that one of those days where everything just goes wrong happens to every team. It just happened to be SE today. But I have no doubt that this is just one of those times and not indicative of anything else.

I feel bad for those girls though. I think we've all ether been there ourselves it watched our kids be there and it's heartbreaking. Hugs to all those girls!!!
Yeah within the first 30 seconds of the routine, my heart broke for this team. This is the time of the year to work out those kinks in a routine though, so if there is ever a "good" time to have your off day, I would say that it's right now.

All the CA charlotte teams are looking good so far!! And i love being able to tell wich one of the boys that are 12steps cp16. couldnt for my life be able to pick out him in the herd of boys on coed elite.
You and me both! I don't have to work as hard to spectate now :D

Back