All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stingray Allstars just had re-tryouts for an international open team again, hopefully enough females tried out this time round. Apparently Electric couldn't happen because they couldn't get enough females during the regular tryout period.

if they need a warm female body to max out the team I'm perfectly willing to head to Marietta and nugget in the back.

I just realise the IOLC 5 division at Cheersport Nationals this year might be a little quiet seeing as Purple Reign doesn't exist anymore, while Electric and Black Smack just formed their teams (I'm assuming they won't be attending with how little time is left).

At least there'll still be OO5 and Rolling Stones I guess.
@palm1, I think you accidentally rated my post as bullying.

So... seeing as NCA College Nationals are happening on the week of One-up, is it safe to assume Gymtyme Blink/Black Smack won't be attending Worlds this year? I can't imagine them attending bid events the weekend before NCA.

So... seeing as NCA College Nationals are happening on the week of One-up, is it safe to assume Gymtyme Blink/Black Smack won't be attending Worlds this year? I can't imagine them attending bid events the weekend before NCA.

They have a Large and Small Coed 6 team this year. Maybe that replaced Black?

They have a Large and Small Coed 6 team this year. Maybe that replaced Black?
Hopefully it's not too troublesome for you to look into this, but did the two teams you mentioned exist along with Blink/Black Smack?

Blink/Black Smack attended Cheersport but later pulled out of NCA, did either team form and competed after? Also, are these two teams from their Louisville location?

Hopefully it's not too troublesome for you to look into this, but did the two teams you mentioned exist along with Blink/Black Smack?

Blink/Black Smack attended Cheersport but later pulled out of NCA, did either team form and competed after? Also, are these two teams from their Louisville location?

Jade (IOSC6) is new this year since the division is new. I think their first time competing was at Cheersport. They're from Louisville, yes.

I don't know anything about Blink/Black unfortunately.

Jade (IOSC6) is new this year since the division is new. I think their first time competing was at Cheersport. They're from Louisville, yes.

I don't know anything about Blink/Black unfortunately.

I'm interested to see this division. I have barely heard of any iosc6 teams. Seems like it may be an easy division for a medal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested to see this division. I have barely heard of any iosc6 teams. Seems like it may be an easy division for a medal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's Jade and a Cali team that will be at the top. I think the rest of the division will be up for grabs. Looking at the teams, it makes me even more mad we didn't get a bid.

Most of the bottom half of IOC6 from last year moved to IOSC6 this year.

There's Jade and a Cali team that will be at the top. I think the rest of the division will be up for grabs. Looking at the teams, it makes me even more mad we didn't get a bid.

Most of the bottom half of IOC6 from last year moved to IOSC6 this year.
TRIBE Tomahawks moved to SIOC6 this year and won NCA

TRIBE Tomahawks moved to SIOC6 this year and won NCA

Ok? So maybe they'll be in that third spot, I still believe Jade and Cali will be in the top two. I saw the teams that competed at NCA.

For more info, last year at worlds the IOC6 (USA) placements after Semifinals were:

1) Claw6 - LIOC6
2) GymTyme - LIOC6
3) PCM - LIOC6
4) Champion Cheer - LIOC6
5) OC All Stars - LIOC6
6) Pro Cheer - ?? They don't seem to exist this year
7) Spirit Cheer - SIOC6
8) Full House - SIOC6 (but no bid)
9) Tribe Cheer - SIOC6
10) Cheer Intensity - SIOC6 (no bid)

So my point still stands that the bottom half of IOC6 moved to SIOC6. And it's too bad Cheer Intensity didn't get a bid. I saw them compete a few times and they were good.

I'm on Full House, we didn't get a bid this year either.

Last edited:
Back