All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To be fair it's been a hot minute since the documentary came out! Like, the kids who were on that YOUTH team, has now aged out of senior.... Just typing that made me feel so old..
I know it's crazy! I did remember her getting the mental block, for some reason in my head I was thinking that it was the reason she left. No idea where I came up with that.

Honest question: if you guys were judges, how would you score this? It’s clear there was a bust, but there’s also room to argue that it was choreographed.

In every single judging course i've ever done they've said some iteration of: "If you're questioning something yourself, err on the side of the team" - so I wouldn't take anything for that. It's really about consistency, you can be a stickler or fairly lenient but you have to judge it the same way throughout

ETA: he makes contact with the ground with both feet before rolling to his back in a controlled manner for his motion, that to me is a completed skill with motion - whether that's actually choreographed or not doesn't really matter in my eyes

Honest question: if you guys were judges, how would you score this? It’s clear there was a bust, but there’s also room to argue that it was choreographed.

An intentional whip-double to your back shouldn't be allowed. There should be something in the rules about tumbling passes having to land upright. Otherwise a lot of people could claim their busts were choreographed lol.

Back