All-Star 21-22 Teams & Divisions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like they were large in 2007 and 2011 (I could be wrong tho, I can't find anything before 2007) based on their tweet I'm gonna guess they're back in small?

Here's them in LAG in 2007
I love those backward extension rolls to fulls!

Thanks for sharing!

Strength to weight ratio & body weight distribution play big factors in male vs female tumbling - particularly standing back flips. Also, guys are often more fearless (foolish?) about trying some skills. (Just general trend, lots of variance from individual to individual)

LOL!! I would lean towards foolish. But I was never as reckless as the “backyard parkour tumbler boys”. Every time I watch them tumble in socks I cringe so hard just waiting for someone to slip >.<

Strength to weight ratio & body weight distribution play big factors in male vs female tumbling - particularly standing back flips. Also, guys are often more fearless (foolish?) about trying some skills. (Just general trend, lots of variance from individual to individual)

What’s fascinating to me is that you can see this propensity all across adolescent mammals. Young males are eager to play, learn, and fight with their whole bodies. Young females tend to hang back. You can literally see this in monkeys, dogs, cats, dolphins, etc. Of course there are exceptions, but as a general rule it holds up.

What’s fascinating to me is that you can see this propensity all across adolescent mammals. Young males are eager to play, learn, and fight with their whole bodies. Young females tend to hang back. You can literally see this in monkeys, dogs, cats, dolphins, etc. Of course there are exceptions, but as a general rule it holds up.
Nah.. had my kids on porpoise

Smoex left medium coed. Makes me sad because they help keep that division competitive and exciting.

Back