All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last Season: Stellar All-Stars Junior Radiance (Small Junior 2)

(Sorry It's so blurry!)

This Season: Stellar All-Stars Youth Flash (Small Youth 2) I will put a video up if I find one! :)

my team does half up to cupie, quarter bump down, half up to opposite leg stretch, lib, tick tock to stretch, arabesque, scale, quarter cradle, barrel roll

ahh my favorite flyer ever was on pro showstoppers last year like...when I watch her you'd think I was at worlds watching World Cup or Tsu

watch

best level 2 team you've seen in your life. end of story.

Does anyone have a video of them from this season???

am I the only one who's gym doesn't put videos up till the end of the season?
our coaches don't like leaking our routines. but anyways...our sr2 is awesome (carolina spirit athletics). undefeated last season. beat allstar panthers at Battle Under the Big Top this year, and had a higher score than rays on day 2.
partner stunts are-- BHS, split, flip to squish, half up to stretch, tick-tock to good leg stretch, half down, half in to extension, cradle to side, barrell roll.
No...you're not the only one. We were asked not to post ours either. My cp is on level 2. I'll be posting once the season is over. Their routine is really cute, and I'm dying to put it up! :confused:

Camera is a dinosaur and is refusing to video... Saw several parents videoing Showstoppers though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Back