All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rockstar has a pretty amazing level 2 team called The Who..... but they are made up of level 3,4, and even level 5 girls from The Killers their international all girl worlds team.... they put together this year just for Dallas NCA

They're on the Cheersport schedule as Junior 2....There are girls from The Killers on Jr2?

Showstoppers was an amazing team last year i agree completely and that girls tick tocks were FIERCE, but lets not forget sparks large senior 2 went almost undefeated and beat showstoppers for grand at almost every competition they were at together and sparks youth 2 also beat showstoppers multiple times in the same division, i believe all 3 came away with cheersport national titles

Rockstar has a pretty amazing level 2 team called The Who..... but they are made up of level 3,4, and even level 5 girls from The Killers their international all girl worlds team.... they put together this year just for Dallas NCA

i feel like you got some false information. rockstar is a great gym and i find it very unlikely that they would put level 5 kids on a level 2 team just for nca.

Cheer Corps from Albemarle, NC has an amazing Small Senior 2! They competed at King of the Jungle this weekend and on Saturday their technical score was 99.56!! They also won Overall Level 2. Hopefully a video will show up soon.
Cheer Corps is amazing all around. No...my cp doesn't go there, but we've seen them at some comps this year, and they are fierce. :eek:

I'd feel kind of bad for the teams there made up of level 2 athletes...I know it's fun to win, but I'm just sayin...I hope this isn't true.

Does anyone have a video of them?

i feel like you got some false information. rockstar is a great gym and i find it very unlikely that they would put level 5 kids on a level 2 team just for nca.
except they aren't taking any of the teams that these kids were supposedly pulled from to NCA. That gets around the crossover policy. I hope this isn't true since they are in my division at Cheersport...but if it is...Lord help me, I will be very angry.

I don't know about anyone else, but this really bothers me. :rolleyes: can't say I'm a fan of what they are doing.

RockstarCheer can you clarify this issue? / shed light on the composition of your new Jr. 2 Roster..

I won't speculate about whether or not this is true but I will say, in general, sandbagging/dropping division's to win Cheersport/NCA is not something people forget, ever. Is this how people (in general) want to be remembered?

Maybe this comment belongs in the sandbagging thread too. (shrug)

Back