All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone have any videos of ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, jaw on the floor, creative, level 2 teams? i coach 2 level 2 teams and i would like to see how my girls and compare to some of the best in the country!!
Famous Allstar, large senior 2, fast forward to 1:42 :) enjoy.

Spirit of texas Lrg Jr 2 amazes me each time i see them. Ill def be running to Hall D just to watch them and Stingray at nca

A couple of girls lurk on the boards, they'll be so excited to see their team mentioned! I have a video but can not post it until the end of the season. I was lucky enough to be right near the stage on Saturday at Cheer America.
This team has worked so hard and have lived up to the expectations their coaches put on them.
Speaking of running our Jr 2 goes on 20 minutes before our IOC, that's counting as my cardio for the weekend! Also SE performs at the same time as cp's team, needless to say she is not pleased but is excited to share warmups with them!

AZ Allstars Sr 2 out of Queen Creek is amazing! I believe they have all single man stunts? I do know they are currently undefeated in their division.
There are videos up on Facebook but my IPad wont let me paste it.

East Coast Rage Wrath is a really good j2 team. (of course, i'm bias, i'm on tha team haha) but every comp we've been at so far, we've done amazing and we even had the highest score out of everyone at our last one. <3

Hey y'all just got back from our last competition & managed to get a video of my Large Junior 2 team. ACX "Passion." This has been my first year coaching a level 2 team & it's been very fun/challenging to come up with what I think is a creative routine and difficult as well. The routine is no where near a Stingrays, or Spirit of Texas clean level, we know we obviously have to nail the stunt that had a problem, work on jump height, timing in jumps and tumbling, clean the dance... etc... little things like that I know... but I wanted to get your views on what you like, don't like... what you think maybe we could improve on? Any comments are welcomed as long as they do not mean any harm to the athletes (they work too hard!)

Extra info, there's a lot more ideas I'd like to change, it's just hard now with back to back weekends with competitions. Passion came in first this past weekend at King of the Jungle & we won the overall Choreography award for Junior Choreography! :) So that's good for me, but still as a coach/choreographer I'm always looking to improve! Thanks for reading, sharing & viewing! - Justin

Here is a video of USA Wildcats Small Junior Level 2!! .. Wish I had a video of our other level 2's ..There all great =]

Rockstar has a pretty amazing level 2 team called The Who..... but they are made up of level 3,4, and even level 5 girls from The Killers their international all girl worlds team.... they put together this year just for Dallas NCA

Back