All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sparks is bringing a junior 2 to NCA also that has at least 6+ level 5 athletes plus lots of level 3 athletes also so I heard. They competed last weekend.

arent they bringing there level 5 teams to dallas too? so if both teams are going they cant have the level 5 kids on level 2 because of ncas crossover rule.

arent they bringing there level 5 teams to dallas too? so if both teams are going they cant have the level 5 kids on level 2 because of ncas crossover rule.
Read the thread, you'll see they aren't bringing teams affected by the Crossover Rule.

They have a team that has competed both Sr. Restricted 5 and jr 5 this season so the athletes not age eligible for their Med coed 5 team are on this junior 2 team.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Can everyone calm down with the Rockstar "issue?" If you have your own feelings and opinions on that topic, make a seperate thread dedicated to complain about it. This thread is about "amazing level 2 teams" not "b**** about rockstar's new team."

Some of you guys have too much time on your hands with worrying about other people's teams. Just stop it already.

Can everyone calm down with the Rockstar "issue?" If you have your own feelings and opinions on that topic, make a seperate thread dedicated to complain about it. This thread is about "amazing level 2 teams" not "b**** about rockstar's new team."

Some of you guys have too much time on your hands with worrying about other people's teams. Just stop it already.

Really? Taking a bunch of level 3-5 kids and making a level 2 team isn't an issue worth discussing?

If it's just for the "experience" let them be an exhibition team...or compete in level 4. But maybe that's not the experience they're looking for.

I've got a lot of respect for Rockstar and I think they've done an amazing job. But this is wrong.

If you read my other post I wrote the team was open to kids not on the med coed 5. That is their only level 5 team they are bringing. This is what I heard at Spirit cheer. I do not know anyone with Sparks. I'm not even from MA.

From my knowledge there is one person on the team that competed level 5 and they don't have even have level 5 tumbling skills. There are true level 2 athletes on the team, how many I do not know. I don't where everyone is getting that the majority of the kids are level 3 or 4. It's been stated that there are some but I feel as though a lot of assumptions are being made here. They are level 2 because they had a month to put together a routine and compete it, made of athletes of different levels. By the way Bangles their TRUE large youth level 2 team won cheersport. Rockstar doesn't need to make a team just to win which is why I truly believe this team is for this kids experience. Exhibitioning is not the same feeling as competing.

Really? Taking a bunch of level 3-5 kids and making a level 2 team isn't an issue worth discussing?

If it's just for the "experience" let them be an exhibition team...or compete in level 4. But maybe that's not the experience they're looking for.

I've got a lot of respect for Rockstar and I think they've done an amazing job. But this is wrong.
I agree completely. It may not be a big deal to a lot of people, but what about those true Level 2 teams who traveled to Cheersport for a chance to compete (fairly) for a title? If Rockstar takes first place, what about the team in second place who really deserved that title? Is it no big deal to them? Do you want to try to explain that to your child? How would you do that? "Sorry honey"?

I stated it before. If this is about "the experience" and they take first place, they ought to waive both the title and the jackets. Prove it.

Back