All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last time anyone in the gym checked you were the "president owner" while Shannon Young was the Director but I guess that changed and hopefully it'll keep changing. You have yet to disprove my truths I have stated in any way. But you are right about one thing.... technically you are not cheating but everyone now knows what the team you have put together is about and I wish everyone the best of luck at the future competitions! Have a great night!

CCCBeBad said:
Last time anyone in the gym checked you were the "president owner" while Shannon Young was the Director but I guess that changed and hopefully it'll keep changing. You have yet to disprove my truths I have stated in any way. But you are right about one thing.... technically you are not cheating but everyone now knows what the team you have put together is about and I wish everyone the best of luck at the future competitions! Have a great night!

Lol..I've always been the all-star Director and owner..Go back and read your posts and read my posts..You will see your half-truths and your blatant attempt to try and publicly dis-credit Rockstar. Good luck with that one..One day you will be humbled by the result of your actions in this industry.

I have gone back and read all the post and I have yet to see how any of my post are "half truths" or how I discredited Rockstar. But I do see how you have yet to dis-prove the facts that I have stated, that there are cheerleaders on your level 2 team THE WHO that throw jump to back and have running and standing tumbling to fulls, one being a member of your International all girl Killers team. Which placed 2nd last year at Worlds. Tell me how any of that information is false and I will publically apologize and admit I was wrong......

Not that I want to get involved in this pissing match, but I'm not seeing the half-truths. Chase said the who were an amazing team, made up of athletes from higher levels, including killers, with the purpose of going to NCA. You came on here and basically said the same thing, except it's ok cause the girl from killers only tumbles at level 4 skills.

It is not cheating, but it's not something that will gain you anything more than notoriety. If this team is filled with athletes from 6 of your teams, most of whom tumble at a much higher level, why go level 2?

Not that I want to get involved in this pissing match, but I'm not seeing the half-truths. Chase said the who were an amazing team, made up of athletes from higher levels, including killers, with the purpose of going to NCA. You came on here and basically said the same thing, except it's ok cause the girl from killers only tumbles at level 4 skills.

It is not cheating, but it's not something that will gain you anything more than notoriety. If this team is filled with athletes from 6 of your teams, most of whom tumble at a much higher level, why go level 2?
I can't believe I read all that but that would really irritate me with what there doing!! So good luck I'm sure yall will do great!:)

WOW...that was a long read .....I am going to give just my opinion and we all know that opinions are like backsides...everyong has one and they ALL stink..;) Not knowing the situation and being outside the murky pond looking in... CCCBeBad sadly venting in this manor usually ends up not helping the crappy feeling of a relationship gone bad...we all want to vent but at the end of the day...it's a bit like kissing your sister...NO reward....as for RockstarCheer the gym owner/director whatever....you have done damage beyond what you know to your program and most will land on the heads of the poor kids at your gym....Allowing a past employee to bait you into defending yourself in this matter only makes your cause look defensive and weak. I agree with NJ Coach in that you basically replied that in fact the team is constructed exactly like CCCBeBad stated. PM would be the place for this spat...but you did it for all to see and now instead of looking like an owner with a disgruntled employee...you look like a cat caught with the family hamster in your chops.... A wise man said it is better to stay quiet and have people wonder if your are dumb than open your mouth and remove all doubt.....and the kids at rockstar are the recipients of the backlash from this mess...IMHO

I absolutely agree with you. It is not uncommon to have kids of different levels on a team You need them sometime because of their tumbling, or flying, or being a beast base or backspot. But I'm really confused if the majority of the team members have level 3-5 skills .... Why compete as a level 2????? I could see if it were mostly level 2 kids with some 3, 4 and 5's throw in the mix .... but why level 2??

I am not speaking on Rockstars behalf but I'd like to give my opinion on the situation having worked at rockstar. Scott does everything he can to keep the cost down for the parents. We didn't travel more than a state away for any competition. I don't think they have ever flown to a competition, I could be wrong about that. (I'm speaking on terms of the program not worlds) NCA is an expensive competition for them, this is first time they've ever taken teams and originally they planned on only taking their Small Coed 5 and Sr Open 5. Other parents of athletes levels 2-4 expressed interested in going to NCA and getting the experience as well. They decided late December they would give the kids that wanted to have the NCA experience the opportunity to do so. Mind you they have about 2 months to prepare and the athletes are comprised of different skill levels so they chose the best level for them to compete and have the best opportunity at NCA. Knowing the coaches that work there, NCA is the ultimate competition to some them, even more so than worlds so I know they would eventually like to take all their teams. Giving those younger kids a chance to go NCA would hopefully spark some interest and provide feedback on the competition for the other parents and kids who are skeptical. Not every parent can justify spending a large amount of money on airfare and high registration fees for what they may think is just another competition. While it may look one way to some people I think it was a good decision. Rockstar is one of the classiest gyms and I'm proud to say I was apart of the program. Scott and the other coaches do whatever they can so these kids get the best cheer leading experience. As for the back handed compliment I can't say I'm surprised.

I am not speaking on Rockstars behalf but I'd like to give my opinion on the situation having worked at rockstar. Scott does everything he can to keep the cost down for the parents. We didn't travel more than a state away for any competition. I don't think they have ever flown to a competition, I could be wrong about that. (I'm speaking on terms of the program not worlds) NCA is an expensive competition for them, this is first time they've ever taken teams and originally they planned on only taking their Small Coed 5 and Sr Open 5. Other parents of athletes levels 2-4 expressed interested in going to NCA and getting the experience as well. They decided late December they would give the kids that wanted to have the NCA experience the opportunity to do so. Mind you they have about 2 months to prepare and the athletes are comprised of different skill levels so they chose the best level for them to compete and have the best opportunity at NCA. Knowing the coaches that work there, NCA is the ultimate competition to some them, even more so than worlds so I know they would eventually like to take all their teams. Giving those younger kids a chance to go NCA would hopefully spark some interest and provide feedback on the competition for the other parents and kids who are skeptical. Not every parent can justify spending a large amount of money on airfare and high registration fees for what they may think is just another competition. While it may look one way to some people I think it was a good decision. Rockstar is one of the classiest gyms and I'm proud to say I was apart of the program. Scott and the other coaches do whatever they can so these kids get the best cheer leading experience. As for the back handed compliment I can't say I'm surprised.

That's pretty much spot on Alyssa as our decision..This is a great opportunity for our younger athletes who wanted to attend Dallas. The team is made up of athletes from 6 different teams. Our disadvantage is that we only have 12 practices total to learn and execute a new routine with a new team. If we thought we could have done a Junior 3 team in 12 practices, that's the level we would have competed. Again, for our athletes and parents it's about the experience. It's about going to Dallas and experiencing what we call the Super Bowl of cheerleading. We've never flown to any competition in 5 years. Our parents & athletes have no idea what NCA is about. To them, Cheersport is the end all be all in this industry.
We have nothing to prove at Rockstar. Our results speak for itself with our history & results. Our coaches definitely didn't put this team together to win a NCA Jacket lol...All of us have won NCA before and we fully anticipate Chili Peppers and Beatles to be contenders at NCA.

Lol..I've always been the all-star Director and owner..Go back and read your posts and read my posts..You will see your half-truths and your blatant attempt to try and publicly dis-credit Rockstar. Good luck with that one..One day you will be humbled by the result of your actions in this industry.
I think you BOTH are PUBLICLY Discrediting Rockstar. For the Owner to continue to go back and forth with an ex-employee - that's a bit childish. Not only that - As the owner of the company...if you release the details as to why someone was fired - and make them ineligible to obtain employment elsewhere - you may be placed into litigation. I know you're too smart for that!

Back