All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you BOTH are PUBLICLY Discrediting Rockstar. For the Owner to continue to go back and forth with an ex-employee - that's a bit childish. Not only that - As the owner of the company...if you release the details as to why someone was fired - and make them ineligible to obtain employment elsewhere - you may be placed into litigation. I know you're too smart for that!

But he didn't release the details. Further, the ex-employee is meaningfully smearing the name of the gym through the mud on here. That's called libel. Careful about tossing around legalese.

But he didn't release the details. Further, the ex-employee is meaningfully smearing the name of the gym through the mud on here. That's called libel. Careful about tossing around legalese.
Not tossing around legalese here - just stating a fact. I didn't say he gave details about the release - just cautioned against it.

As a parent of a junior 2 athlete I am disappointed that a gym has made the decision to stack a team just to go to NCA. If the majority of athletes are level 3 or higher then they should ba a level 3 team, and if it's all about "the experience" why the stress about only have 12 practices. I am very glad this team is not in our division.
Reputation should come way before what the parents want. They should have been told "sorry but only team x and y are going, that is how we keep your costs down" and then add NCA in the next season.
Just my 2 cents.

I think it will be a horrible experience for kids on a level 2 team that have worked all year for NCA if they are beat by a cherry picked team of higher level kids. I still am bitter over being beat by a team that dropped levels at Cheersport a few years back. I hope the kids in that division kick butt and take names. Wow. Wow. Unbelievable. I guess this is a new way to get around NCA's attempt to stop gyms from dropping levels. Wow. I'm actually just stunned, so I will conclude with one more WOW.

Sparks is bringing a junior 2 to NCA also that has at least 6+ level 5 athletes plus lots of level 3 athletes also so I heard. They competed last weekend.

Are you kidding me? They are in our division. And people wonder why we are not taken seriously as a sport and people leave. It's fine though because they will still lose, janky level 3 kids can't hold a candle to CA, Spirit, Texas, Cali, or Rays cleanliness. Good luck and let me know how that works out for you Sparks.

Are you kidding me? They are in our division. And people wonder why we are not taken seriously as a sport and people leave. It's fine though because they will still lose, janky level 3 kids can't hold a candle to CA, Spirit, Texas, Cali, or Rays cleanliness. Good luck and let me know how that works out for you Sparks.
I heard it this weekend. I think they did the same thing as Rockstar by putting a team together of kids that wanted to go Dallas that were not on their Med Coed 5. This weekend they won their division and grand champs.

I want to apologize for the above post. This was my last of three in a row and I am always a horrendous b word by this time in the morning. The kids don't deserve to be called janky because of something out of their control. I am still disappointed that 1. a gym would stoop to that level and 2. all star still has not come up with an acceptable way to remedy the situation.

I want to apologize for the above post. This was my last of three in a row and I am always a horrendous b word by this time in the morning. The kids don't deserve to be called janky because of something out of their control. I am still disappointed that 1. a gym would stoop to that level and 2. all star still has not come up with an acceptable way to remedy the situation.

I'm am particularly surprised, because RockstarCheer (Scott Foster) owns World Spirit Federation (WSF) a Varsity Brand company. I guess I just expected them to lead by example, see what happens when we guess. Technically there is nothing illegal about the creation of this team, nor its competing at NCA in that division though. :(

Anyhow, good luck to all teams involved.

I think it will be a horrible experience for kids on a level 2 team that have worked all year for NCA if they are beat by a cherry picked team of higher level kids. I still am bitter over being beat by a team that dropped levels at Cheersport a few years back. I hope the kids in that division kick butt and take names. Wow. Wow. Unbelievable. I guess this is a new way to get around NCA's attempt to stop gyms from dropping levels. Wow. I'm actually just stunned, so I will conclude with one more WOW.
Is this the team competing at Cheersport this weekend? I heard that it is and that they are in first place after today. I have to agree, this is just not right for all of those teams who compete Level 2 all season. How can this be fair? If all they want is the experience, we can understand that. Then decline the jackets if you win.

Latest posts

Back