All-Star Best Excuses During Practice....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think there is a difference between her being a part of a team and not working out (like you would if your were injured) and being kicked off.
very true, but im assuming that the combination of her lying/faking a mental block and getting pregnant warranted getting removed. I believe a lot of coaches would have done what you said (being part of a team and not working out) if she had straight up told them the truth.

Kicking a girl off because she's pregnant is ridiculous. She needs *Support*
Well, her doctor probably would've made her quit anyway. Cheerleading while your preggers can most likely cause problems with the baby w/ all the tumbling and such.
& not to sound rude but I'm not sure anyone would want to be wearing a uniform and doing full out routines with a baby bump.

Well, her doctor probably would've made her quit anyway. Cheerleading while your preggers can most likely cause problems with the baby w/ all the tumbling and such.
& not to sound rude but I'm not sure anyone would want to be wearing a uniform and doing full out routines with a baby bump.
Oh but unforchanity i heard a girl competed at Worlds 4 months pregnant fully doing everything, practiced with the team until 8 months pregnant and the gym owners allowed it. Then shes back competing with them already and has been since the first competition and a little before still on a level 5. Its very sad and careless if i must say. Get your priorites straight!

Oh but unforchanity i heard a girl competed at Worlds 4 months pregnant fully doing everything, practiced with the team until 8 months pregnant and the gym owners allowed it. Then shes back competing with them already and has been since the first competition and a little before still on a level 5. Its very sad and careless if i must say. Get your priorites straight!
Wow, if I ever found out I was pregnant I would deff quit. IMO cheerleading should not be put before your child and their safety. I would say that also makes the gym look bad. I mean, my family couldn't come visit us from Florida because my aunt is on her 3rd trimester and can't fly. Why on earth let a girl cheer while she's pregnant? I can see maybe coming back after the child but not right after.
Maybe we should start another thread about this b/c we're kinda getting off topic here but maybe that should be considered as a rule or something. I think if someone is pregnant they shouldn't be allowed to compete for the baby's health.

Dont ask me why I know this, cause im not quite sure. But I remember hearing somewhere that during the first part of your pregnancy it doesn't hurt to tumble, if your bodies used to doing it and you have been doing it for a while apparently its not dangerous for the baby.

There was this kid that came in with some fake foot brace crap saying he broke his toes. He couldnt jump or condition but he could do multiple standing handsprings. Uh, excuse me?

Back