College Central Texas Co-ed Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 24, 2011
I'm interested in finding a stunting partner so I can start getting ready for college cheer. (I'm a high school junior.) I live very close to UT. If anyone knows or is someone that's interested, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Try contacting the local all-star gyms. Many of them probably have men with coed experience on staff for private lessons.

I'm interested in finding a stunting partner so I can start getting ready for college cheer. (I'm a high school junior.) I live very close to UT. If anyone knows or is someone that's interested, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Look into some of the colleges too. My daughter learned most of her coed stunting by attending college stunt clinics. You could contact the coaches too, they might have some boys who do privates. College kids always need a little extra $. Are you anywhere near the tyler/athens area?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If you need to find someone in that area for stunt lessons, I can point you in the right direction. You can reach me at [email protected].

Look into some of the colleges too. My daughter learned most of her coed stunting by attending college stunt clinics. You could contact the coaches too, they might have some boys who do privates. College kids always need a little extra $. Are you anywhere near the tyler/athens area?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
No I'm in Austin.

Back