All-Star Cheer Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2013
So my mom told me I could go to any cheer camp I want in America. I live in Canada. Anyways I understand it's a really bad to post with worlds and all.so I was wondering what camps there are out there. Also I might be Joining a gym that gets really mad when you miss 1 practice.

You really should look into Woodward. I would recommend going to the one in PA, but that is just my opinion. It probably depends on where in Canada you live. You will get great instruction there, although it is a true summer camp so it is not necessarily cheer/tumbling 24/7. There are threads about Woodward on here. Just type Woodward into the search bar. Good luck!

There's a cheer camp in Muskoka (north of Toronto) too. I know nothing about it, but I know they had a booth at Nationals. There's also Olympia, which has at least one week dedicated to cheerleading. They're also north of Toronto.

So my mom told me I could go to any cheer camp I want in America. I live in Canada. Anyways I understand it's a really bad to post with worlds and all.so I was wondering what camps there are out there. Also I might be Joining a gym that gets really mad when you miss 1 practice.

if you're going as an individual, I'd definitely look into woodward (in pennsylvania or california.) Though, plenty of gyms run summer tumbling camps so if you have a favorite US gym maybe look into that. The positives of woodward are that it's a sleep away camp so the housing/food etc. is included. There are also fun activities at night time so it isn't all cheer, all the time. If you went to a private gym camp, you'd have to cover all of the lodging, food, and free time yourself.

Debbie Love holds camps at some gyms that are *usually* open to the public. (I know she was at World Cup and Brandon last summer and both camps were open to anyone) I know a couple people on the boards also traveled to Cheer Athletics to go to their camps and had a great time.

It really depends what kind of experience you're looking for.

if you're going as an individual, I'd definitely look into woodward (in pennsylvania or california.) Though, plenty of gyms run summer tumbling camps so if you have a favorite US gym maybe look into that. The positives of woodward are that it's a sleep away camp so the housing/food etc. is included. There are also fun activities at night time so it isn't all cheer, all the time. If you went to a private gym camp, you'd have to cover all of the lodging, food, and free time yourself.

Debbie Love holds camps at some gyms that are *usually* open to the public. (I know she was at World Cup and Brandon last summer and both camps were open to anyone) I know a couple people on the boards also traveled to Cheer Athletics to go to their camps and had a great time.

It really depends what kind of experience you're looking for.
Does Woodward have stunting even if you don't have a group or team?

Camp Woodward all the way!!! My daughter went when she was 8 and has been asking every summer to go back. We were very close to registering her the past couple summers. Just went online to register her tonight! She is so excited, she is 12 and finally gets to go back!

Does Woodward have stunting even if you don't have a group or team?
I do not believe so. Their main focus is tumbling when you go as an individual athlete. Even though my cp goes with her gym (usually a group of about 30) I don't think they've ever worked on stunting.

Another question. Which gym should I go to? Are they the same? Has anyone gone to both and like one more than the other? California is warmer I believe . Maybe the one in Pennsylvania has a water park while the other doesn't? I live in Saskatchewan so I'm not sure what the distance to each place will be.

Another question. Which gym should I go to? Are they the same? Has anyone gone to both and like one more than the other? California is warmer I believe . Maybe the one in Pennsylvania has a water park while the other doesn't? I live in Saskatchewan so I'm not sure what the distance to each place will be.
No water park at the PA one although that would be very cool. There is a lake though where kids can go SUP and kayaking.
And a giant slip n slide which they roll out down a long hill. :D

Back