All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which competition are they referring to in the filming? I think filming took place prior to their first competition. @This was filmed about three months ago at the beginning of the competition season. Also, wouldn't their uniforms have already been ordered in anticipation of receiving the grant money. It was just that they couldn't pay for them due to no grant $$. If they hadn't previously orderred them they wouldn't have gotten the uniforms on time event if they had received grant money.

Their first competition was Aloha Portland in January.
E and O really helped this team and gym a lot this season. Their teams were all extremely better this season than they ever have been in the past.

Their first competition was Aloha Portland in January.
E and O really helped this team and gym a lot this season. Their teams were all extremely better this season than they ever have been in the past.
It has to be gratifying for everyone involved to have such a positive outcome. But I'm especially proud of the athletes for their perserverence and hard work. They overcame their obstacles and conquered their demons. They've learned life lessons that will remain with them forever. I hope that they continue to grow both individually and as a team.

Favorite cheerhab episode to date. Was a real eye opener to the fact that lots of us are so fortunate and we don't even realize it...we take some of the most basic things in cheerleading for granted...shoes, bows, uniforms...this team had none of that. And seeing the kids start to cry too, oh that got me! These kids were truly grateful. It was awesome.

I really loved that episode. I think it really expresses what it's all about and not always being able to afford the big brands. It really makes you appreciate what everyone puts into the sport!

Well worth the watch. I couldn't help but get emotional to hear it said that all the athletes had holes in their shoes. I grew up in Oregon and my shoes had holes. Growing up we were economically disadvantaged. I've experienced firsthand the damaging impact it can have on the teenager psyche and their outlook on life. Amongst teens (who seem to place such a high value on both appearance and material objects) it has such a negative influence on their self esteem and sense of self worth. This seemingly simple act by Orby, Eddie and Tammy will not only positively affect these athletes lives today, it will also positively influence their tomorrow's. Kudos to all three of them (and the vendors) for acknowledging the.need and caring enough to do something for those with so little. A very touching episode.

Back