All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a few videos of the team from this season on YouTube and they honestly looked great! The hard work has paid off from what I've seen. Coaches seem to have taken in what Eddie and Orby have told them. I really applaud the gyms mission of providing a place for everyone to cheer even if they cannot afford it. More important than winning and trophies!

I LOLed at the "I woulda been ran out the hood part" - I found the conversations between the athletes and their families very genuine...something that I felt was always absent/lacking on Cheerleaders because of the forced/staged conversations.

New cheer hab?
WtZo1su.jpg

Arrrrgh! Not another week until the tissue episode. I've waited soooo long to see this next episode (I think it's this next week. But then I think that every week). How long can they prolong this before over anticipation gets the better of me ? I would just rather not know what happens in the future. I can handle hidden EasterEggs, Christmas packages under the tree, and birthday surprises. I can even handle not understanding the scoring at CL. But, the Cheerhab suspense has pushed me over the edge. What have I become ? I need to attend a Cheerhab Anonymous (CA) meeting. No offense to the real CA.

Arrrrgh! Not another week until the tissue episode. I've waited soooo long to see this next episode (I think it's this next week. But then I think that every week). How long can they prolong this before over anticipation gets the better of me ? I would just rather not know what happens in the future. I can handle hidden EasterEggs, Christmas packages under the tree, and birthday surprises. I can even handle not understanding the scoring at CL. But, the Cheerhab suspense has pushed me over the edge. What have I become ? I need to attend a Cheerhab Anonymous (CA) meeting. No offense to the real CA.
are you refering to their compeition outcome or some other thing that occurred (that id rather not know until it airs)?

are you refering to their compeition outcome or some other thing that occurred (that id rather not know until it airs)?
Immediately following the completion of the filming of Cheerhab Season 2 I was having a discussion with Orby on an unrelated cheer matter. Cheerhab was mentioned since they had just returned from Oregon. At that time he mentioned a little about their trip and said this season of Cheerhab concluded in a very emotional way. He said to make sure we watched it. It meant a lot that they were able to help the athletes and make a difference in their lives. He really is such a good coach but more importantly a genuinely good person with a kind soul and giving heart. Eddie's not so bad either. Ha! Don't let anyone know though it might ruin their reputation.

My CP and I watch the show anyway. But it has taken forever to get to this final 1-2 episodes.

Immediately following the completion of the filming of Cheerhab Season 2 I was having a discussion with Orby on an unrelated cheer matter. Cheerhab was mentioned since they had just returned from Oregon. At that time he mentioned a little about their trip and said this season of Cheerhab concluded in a very emotional way. He said to make sure we watched it. It meant a lot that they were able to help the athletes and make a difference in their lives. He really is such a good coach but more importantly a genuinely good person with a kind soul and giving heart. Eddie's not so bad either. Ha! Don't let anyone know though it might ruin their reputation.

My CP and I watch the show anyway. But it has taken forever to get to this final 1-2 episodes.

Oooook this is making me think all things of crazy! Like their gym gets set alight ooooooor or idk! But it's crazy and stupid and i don't wanna wait to find out!!! Argh! Suspense!

I'm pretty sure that's what Eddie was working on at the end of the last Ep but I don't see how that could make me reach for tissues. Unless they got a few of their smoed kids to drop them off. I'd cry then

It wouldn't make me cry either. Especially since they basically asked for it and the show is building up to that. Maybe the area gyms - the ones who don't take them seriously - will donate supplies? That'd be heartwarming!

It wouldn't make me cry either. Especially since they basically asked for it and the show is building up to that. Maybe the area gyms - the ones who don't take them seriously - will donate supplies? That'd be heartwarming!
The gym is non-profit and I think the athletes have probably had to really work hard for everything in their life. Without the grant they are really left with no options. Their families don't have the means to help. They are competing against teams that don't have the struggle of a gym too small with no equipment, or under qualified coaching. They have to work with what they have or don't have which leaves them at a definite disadvantage. They need a hero to make it happen. One week, no shoes/uniform and no money.

They had brand new custom uniforms at their first competition. This was not a week solution. They might be editing that way but no way their got their uniforms sized and to them in a week.
I will say the uniforms are so much better this year than last. You can tell the owners either had help designing them or someone else entirely designed them.

Previous uniform (gym was named Willamette Invasion last season)
Willamette Invasion (@w_invasion) on Twitter

Uniform they had at their first competition (Aloha Portland)
Twitter

They had brand new custom uniforms at their first competition. This was not a week solution. They might be editing that way but no way their got their uniforms sized and to them in a week.
I will say the uniforms are so much better this year than last. You can tell the owners either had help designing them or someone else entirely designed them.

Previous uniform (gym was named Willamette Invasion last season)
Willamette Invasion (@w_invasion) on Twitter

Uniform they had at their first competition (Aloha Portland)
Twitter
Which competition are they referring to in the filming? I think filming took place prior to their first competition. @This was filmed about three months ago at the beginning of the competition season. Also, wouldn't their uniforms have already been ordered in anticipation of receiving the grant money. It was just that they couldn't pay for them due to no grant $$. If they hadn't previously orderred them they wouldn't have gotten the uniforms on time even if they had received grant money.

Last edited:
Just want to say I was impressed (in comparison to how they looked at the beginning) with a Youtube video of this team that I saw...those coaches must've taken some coaching tips from E&O. There's no way that those kids just kept doing what the two had said for them two once they had stopped coming without some sort of reinforcement. Kudos to the coaches, hope it helps them in the future!
ETA: It's so weird to hear their dance music and NOT see Senior Elite's dance in my head, lol.

Also ETA- Just found a newer video...and had to giggle little bit at a section where the girl with the gorgeous red hair steps to the front X to tumble, and the music says something about "We'll set you on fire", and she ruffles her hair. :D

Back