All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes I agree a degree of flexibility is necessary. I should have said that what I was referring to in terms of the excessive stretching was stretching the flyers for needles when they already have quite good scorpions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaah yes In that case I reckon E&O should have sat the squad down and been like group stretch and then we'll show you stuff you can do at home either by yourself or in pairs to help build that flexibility. Flyers! Take note!!

So if this is the team's final visit from Eddie and Orby does that mean that this season of Cheerhab is done? I actually enjoyed watching the show just because it give a glimpse into some of the smaller less profitable programs out there. It's also nice to see Eddie and Orby working with athletes who are not World bound athletes. I know they work with other teams in their gym however we never get to see that. I just think that compared to the Blink series that has been on these episodes look more like commercials! Just wish they were a little longer. Same goes for the CJA series at the moment!

i wouldnt be surprised if the cheerhab thing is done in general, they already travel enough with their own teams, and then to add this on top of it, eventually your body starts to give out after awhile, so im not to surprised eddy has been sick through the whole thing.

So I just had a chance to watch this last episode and I'm wondering if these coaches are capable of coaching this level? I truly don't mean that in a demeaning way. I applaud their dedication to these kids as far as giving them a place to do what they love even though many of them have trouble financially or with support from parents but it seems they just aren't qualified. I could be totally wrong but from what I'm seeing they seem to not know how to teach the skills or don't seem to know the level . We only see this edited but Those kids all got solid double downs in one day with E and O. I also know it costs money but when I was first coaching I went to numerous clinics and camps for coaches to learn the levels and get credentials for each level I planned on having. I always kept going to learn cause no matter how long you've coached or what level you have coached, there are always things to learn. It's constant and any coach who thinks they know it all will soon find out they do not. You can always learn. I'm not saying these coaches think they know it all. I wanted to know all the latest techniques and made sure I could understand and safely instruct my kids so they would be able to learn. Calling in help is perfectly fine and most programs do but I don't feel confident that they really know and understand certain skills they want their kids doing which isn't going to get them far. I hope they learned from E and O at least and can better instruct their athletes. Again, I think their intentions are great and I really wish them much success in the future.

So if this is the team's final visit from Eddie and Orby does that mean that this season of Cheerhab is done? I actually enjoyed watching the show just because it give a glimpse into some of the smaller less profitable programs out there. It's also nice to see Eddie and Orby working with athletes who are not World bound athletes. I know they work with other teams in their gym however we never get to see that. I just think that compared to the Blink series that has been on these episodes look more like commercials! Just wish they were a little longer. Same goes for the CJA series at the moment!
Nope, it's not over yet. We still have to get to the best part. Stay tuned.

Orby is dominating while working with the team, which i like, because usually it´s Eddie whos coaching is in the focus.

Orby is dominating while working with the team, which i like, because usually it´s Eddie whos coaching is in the focus.

That ending just made me tear up! Eddie was right, be proud of how far they've come, what great kids they are, how hard they've worked and hopefully something will work out.

Back