All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looney dolphins! :) amazingl<3 the cutest
^team from Germany competing in lg sr.

the only thing i know about Coed 6 prelims results is ACX didn't make finals. my guess is the top 3 stayed the top 3 maybe some changes in order.

Thanks once again Ztaprincess!... I am not sure why some girls were throwing layouts, when over half the team has fulls. Hopefully they will get that worked out tomorrow and nail tneir routine again.

Thanks once again Ztaprincess!... I am not sure why some girls were throwing layouts, when over half the team has fulls. Hopefully they will get that worked out tomorrow and nail tneir routine again.

i am sure that they will their routine was super good. it is hard to compare the teams though without so many of the videos.

one cheer mom said:
i still cannot get on video demand. Will some one walk thru it. thx

I just google cheerleading worlds , click the first link , and on the right it says something about video online , then you either register. , or put in your email and password to login ..

Core. Great tumbling. Great stunts. 2 Tumbling busts. Great routine

South elite: tumbling ommision I think that's it

they must be behind still in the jostens center because Jr all girl and coed placements along with coed 6 placements should have started at 2:15ish but i think Jr Coed is still going.

from Justin Franklin " WOW CALI JR COED IS THE DEAL!!!!"

Back