OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
And on twitter, Christi said there will be a new dancer.....hmmmm :rolleyes:

I don't think that's what she meant. She wrote "Dancemoms wouldn't b dancemoms w new kids". I assume she was trying to say the kids are all the same, they are the show type of thing.

I don't think that's what she meant. She wrote "Dancemoms wouldn't b dancemoms w new kids". I assume she was trying to say the kids are all the same, they are the show type of thing.
Awwwh man, I was hoping there would be some newbies!!!

They might not get another Cathy but they might try and keep her in it using the rivalry she seemed to be trying to start. It would be funny to watch her dragging those poor children about after Abbey's studio. There was always something fishy there so we may not have seen the end of her, though I really hope we have or I might actually break my laptop

Does Missy (i think that is her name) really think it is appropriate to up and leave on vacation a day before nationals and leave her kids with someone else instead of letting their own father know so he can stay with them? This woman needs to realize a man can never replace the time missed with your children.

Poor Chloe really wants a break and Abby does nothing but threaten to replace her?!?!

Back